Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Flower?

Blue Moon

Ok, so I was wondering which type of flower (or flowering plant) is your favorite. Tell us which one is your favorite and why below.

My favorite would be the Iris. I love this name (It's so pretty) and it is a beautiful flower. I love the way the white and yellow is mixed over the purple. And the symbolism behind this flower is nice as well.

irises%20birth%20flower%202.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hm.. Well I've never really thought about this to be honest. 

You know actually.. 

Our band did a show about narcissist and we had a narcissist flower at the end.. So I'm just gonna say thats my favorite.

flower_drift.jpg

It is a pretty cool flower. 

I might also pick a random blue flower or something, since flowers aren't really ever green, and blues like my 2nd favorite color so yeah :P.

• Brohoof 1

Morning Glories, the blue ones. After that, probably the elusive Ghost Orchid.

What? I can know stuff about flowers, too...

I know something about everything...

probably the lilly of the valley, or the columbine i think i have to go with a columbine because they need just the right amount of light or they die, so seeing them is really spiecail and some things are just better when they're a rarity ;) 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Either hibiscus or cherry blossums :3

I like hibiscus because they are large, vibrantly colored flowers and come in a variety of colors! Nice and bold, i always associate them with warmer climates and festivity. I like cherry blossums because they remind me of japan and are small, light pink, fragile, and elegant. I always associate with cooler climates. Kinda the opposite of hibiscus.

Edited by crazitaco