Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~~More Frozen Mint Drawings!~~

~Starlight~

Well you know me... I just love drawing, so I was in the car and I decided to draw a few little pictures! Please tell me what to improve why they are good. So Bro-hoof and comment! Thanks!

~ Frozen Mint!

Filly Frozen eating a cookie!

post-8120-0-41716500-1367868362_thumb.png

Filly Frozen eating her first script!

post-8120-0-04466600-1367868368_thumb.png

Really bad sketch (Thought I would upload anyway, DONE ON MS PAINT D: DUN DUN DUN!!!)

post-8120-0-61593900-1367868370.png

So thanks for looking! :D

• Brohoof 11

(edited)

Daww.. They are adorable all of them.. wub.png

HHHNNGGGHHH *few hours later* Yeah they are really cute, I especially like the one with the note or script. Not a lot to criticize it looks great.

They are good because of cuteness!

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

OMG my favorite is totally Filly Frozen nomming on the cookie- om nom nom! So cute!

I like your style as well, the colors look great! BTW what program did you use for the first two? The last one was obviously Paint (you said so tongue.png ) and I know how you feel, I hate using that program just for its un-presiseness 

Daww.. They are adorable all of them.. wub.png

HHHNNGGGHHH *few hours later* Yeah they are really cute, I especially like the one with the note or script. Not a lot to criticize it looks great.

They are good because of cuteness!

Thank-you! I am very glad that you like them, I really just wanted to make loads of cute little Frozen Mints, because as a filly she is so cute! Thanks! :D

OMG my favorite is totally Filly Frozen nomming on the cookie- om nom nom! So cute!

I like your style as well, the colors look great! BTW what program did you use for the first two? The last one was obviously Paint (you said so tongue.png ) and I know how you feel, I hate using that program just for its un-presiseness 

I use paint.net a free to download program (No virusus garanteed!) but anyway I am very glad that you like them. Paint.net is in my opnion the easiest program to use :3 Thanks for the compliments!       

• Brohoof 2

Too cute!  And don't apologize for the last one.  Even sketchy art is worthwhile. 

If I didn't know better, I'd think your favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate chip mint.  :P

Too cute!  And don't apologize for the last one.  Even sketchy art is worthwhile. 

If I didn't know better, I'd think your favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate chip mint.  tongue.png

I do love Mint Choc chip ice cream! (Candy Floss is best Ice cream though :3) But thanks for the compliments it makes all the art worthwhile!

OMG THAT ONE WITH THE COOKIE IS ADORABLE.

AND SO IS THE ONE WITH THE SCRIPT SHES EATING :P

Seriously though I love them, they're adorable <3. I love ponys holding stuff in their mouths in general though, always looks adorable.

And the sketch is actually pretty good, looks better then most of my full out art :P

Great job Frozen mint! Keep it up :).

Mint chocolate chip icecream is the most amazing thing ever. Though, I buy Altoids in the jumbo boxes, so me and peppermint are best buddies. I absolutely adore your simplistic style, it is adorable.

<<<---

Thanks again for the cute avatar.

You are totally welcome! I am very glad that you like my style, I normally do more of a show like style, but you know chibi ponies are too cute!

OMG THAT ONE WITH THE COOKIE IS ADORABLE.

AND SO IS THE ONE WITH THE SCRIPT SHES EATING tongue.png

Seriously though I love them, they're adorable <3. I love ponys holding stuff in their mouths in general though, always looks adorable.

And the sketch is actually pretty good, looks better then most of my full out art tongue.png

Great job Frozen mint! Keep it up smile.png.

Thanks, I am very glad that you like it Zygen! Yes I like those to pieces of art because they are really really cute, come on Frozen loves a nom nom! :)

• Brohoof 1

Those are all quite adorable. :3 I especially love that first one with the cookie! (It's actually really tempting to get myself a cookie at the moment) Great job.

• Brohoof 1

hahaha, I love the cookie pic, that's so cute to see your baby-self. I mean, who doesn't love cookies. And nom on the script that is cute too! biggrin.png Awesome picture!

Those are all quite adorable. :3 I especially love that first one with the cookie! (It's actually really tempting to get myself a cookie at the moment) Great job.

Thank-you very much for the compliments! I Really love it when people praise my work; it makes me feel all happy! So again thank you!

Well, here's more praise! I really like all of them. I literally just went, "DAWWWWW!" out loud and my sister is giving me weird looks. Heh Heh. yay.png Anyways, my favorite is the filly with the script.wub.png  Good drawings for in the car! I can barely draw a tree in a non-moving room! (Ok, that's exaggerating) But I really like all of them, good show! JOLLY good show!! *applause* img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  

OMG!!!! These are beyond adorable!!!! Even my avatar agrees with that!  lol  but seriously,  I love the drawings.  I would give all three a hug and never let go  if they were real. wub.png