Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Bloodbath on the red x ooc

RAGESTAR

(edited)

A dangerous new pirate captain named "crimson grinn" has docked his ship the "blazing glory" in the docks of equestria in search of a crew of eight, a first mate (drocsid-soach) a second mate, a doctor, a carpenter, a navigator, a musician, sharp-shooter, and a cook, but not many are taking his offer they say he's crazy, and they may be right, becouse he's after a treasure that no one beleives even exists, and it happens to be on a mythical island in the middle of a monster infested sea... no worries right? Crimson grinn now sits in the tavern "the rusty horse shoe" waiting for anypony crazy enough to jump into that watery hell with him, now the question is.... are you?

(My list is loosly based on the one piece strawhat crews job list, but that's it.)

Edited by ragestar
  • Brohoof 1

(We are in the dark tourney together right now. A similar but different version of my character Rune Breaker would be interest should he hear of this voyage. I'll do an updated character in the database by the name Ruin Breaker. Let me know what you think. You might want to put Crimson Grinn in a tavern waiting to be approached by crew canadates or something similar.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The crew position list is as follows:

Captain: crimson grinn

First-mate: drocsid-soach

Second-mate: Dawnpath

Carpenter: TheBreech

Navigater: Justin_ZW

Doctor: Darkstorm

Sharp-shooter: ~Dishonored Luna~

Cook: pinkiepool

Musician: LatinoChurro

Weapon smith: Stormy Shock

Lookout: Synangel

If multiple people would like the same position, just pm me about the dispute and we can try to work somthing out, I might even expand the number of crewmates if enough people want to join.

Rules:

Rule 1. ONLY ONE ALICORN! with a little reluctance, I am allowing ONE alicorn if sompony wants to join as an alicorn, but no god-like powers, and no all-knowing wise pony, and no PIS bullshit, like being able to control the sun and or moon just becouse your an alicorn.

Rule 2. I will allow speciel powers, weapons, and abilities, infact, I prefer your oc has some sort of speciel skill, or power of somkind, but nothing that goes over the edge, for instance, if you must make your oc have a crazy strong power, then give him a reasonable weakness, for example, my oc crimson grinn has the ability to have complete and total control over fire, but his fire is severly weakened at night, and he loses his powers (like kryptonite) when touching silver, but ONLY when touching it, so like I said, power within reason, ok?

Rule 3. I will allow shippings with canon characters, but only with my premission, and if more than one person wants to ship with the same pony, then we may have to work somthing out, but be warned, this isn't a romance rp, and unless I make an exception, none of the shipping pairings will be sailing on the ship, so if your oc wants some face time with his mare friend, then, you either use a spell to contact her, or you wait until we reach the port.

Rule 4. NO GODMODDING!!

Rule 5. NO GARY STEWS OR MARY SUES!!

Sofar, that's all the rules I can come up with, so be sure to follow ALL of them or get the hoof express out of here, ok?

Edited by ragestar
  • Brohoof 1

Perhaps a string instrument playing assassin with no significant interest in living could join you crew? :D

A little music can help boost morale if played by a master, or even by me. XD

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cosmo-shadesteel-r1538

Lol, I know we discussed this already but I figured I'd put a formal application so others could see my character.

• Brohoof 1

can i please be the chef? not only do i know how to cook, i can help protect the ship!happy.png i am pinkiepool, but my o.c. for this would be coral reef. she is desended from seaponies and is a unicorn. she loves noodles and the ocean, and she is very kind (but not a doormat).

(Hello, here to apply as a doctor, though if need be I can perform many other duties.  Chances are if you have something that needs doing, I can do it.

Character profile: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sidon-darkstorm-r3250

Name: Sidon Darkstorm

Reason for joining Grinn's crew: To see yet more of the world. Why on a pirate ship? Because adventure isn't adventure without the constant threat of imminent peril.)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

The rp doesn't start until the dark tournament rp is over, becouse me, justin_zw, fivefs, and the breech, are all busy with posting, so please, just be patient.

• 3 weeks later...

Attention everyone! The Dark tournament rp is FINALLY over, and now this rp can begin! But I wilk only start once all of you who have signed up, have confirmed this notice to me, either via this ooc thread, or pm. Thank you for listening.

Attention everyone! The Dark tournament rp is FINALLY over, and now this rp can begin! But I wilk only start once all of you who have signed up, have confirmed this notice to me, either via this ooc thread, or pm. Thank you for listening.

I'm ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I've got a full pack, so let's just skip to the asskicking!! B)
  • Brohoof 1

If our musician doesn't show up, could I bring Cinder as a carpenter and Cosmo be the musician again? Either way Cosmo Shadesteel is present for your role call! :)

If our musician doesn't show up, could I bring Cinder as a carpenter and Cosmo be the musician again? Either way Cosmo Shadesteel is present for your role call! :)

Sorry cosmo, but no, I only want one oc from each of you to have the jobs, but cinder CAN however come along if you want.....even if I am saying screw it to my own rules....

(edited)

I'm ready whenever. Also, Celestia supports your cause. I'll be bringing extra supplies and a couple soldiers who can swab the decks. I assume this will begin one week after the tournament ended? Which, by the way, Swordpoint is a pegasus again. Radio restored his original form and power, and the same should probably go for Crimson and Cosmo so they aren't OP. And you know they would be :P

Edited by Justin ZW
  • Brohoof 1

I'm ready whenever. Also, Celestia supports your cause. I'll be bringing extra supplies and a couple soldiers who can swab the decks. I assume this will begin one week after the tournament ended? Which, by the way, Swordpoint is a pegasus again. Radio restored his original form and power, and the same should probably go for Crimson and Cosmo so they aren't OP. And you know they would be :P

Lol, trust me, he's back in his original pirate form, he's a terrible flyer, but anyway, were gonna start soon, I just need my alert confirmed by one more person, then we can finally get this thing started!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thorn-blade-r3699

I am not sure what he could be, he is a blacksmith but someone already took weapon smith and that's kind of the same thing :P

What would you call just a regular member of the crew who doesn't really have a specific job except to fight and follow orders and things like that? I guess a sailor... maybe.... I don't know :P

Cosmo's "new" form is really in his backstory, aka the mystery of how he killed his former assassin clan when he was a colt. I won't abuse the power but Umbra seems like he'll require a little extra. Cosmo gave up knowledge of how to cast his new magics, he back to his tournament spell book instead of gaining use of every spell he ever finds.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thorn-blade-r3699

I am not sure what he could be, he is a blacksmith but someone already took weapon smith and that's kind of the same thing :P

What would you call just a regular member of the crew who doesn't really have a specific job except to fight and follow orders and things like that? I guess a sailor... maybe.... I don't know :P

Sure, your accepted, but since your oc's job has already been taken, then I guess thorn blade can be the ships lookout, to watch for oncoming ships and or islands...

ATTENTION EVERYONE!! I WILL BE STARTING THE RP RIGHT NOW!! IT MAY TAKE ME A FEW MINUTES TO MAKE THE RP ITSELF, BUT WHEN IT STARTS, FEEL FREE TO POST AND ENJOY!!

FINISHED!! Here's a link to the full rp, enjoy everpony!!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64383-bloodbath-on-the-red-x/#entry1583620

P.S. I won't be on for a few hours, but you may make your oc's starting posts on how they find crimson if you wish...