Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Bloodbath on the red x ooc

RAGESTAR

When you're done talking to people and such, just have Crimson come down below deck to meet with Swordpoint. I learned something interesting during the tournament... :P

When you're done talking to people and such, just have Crimson come down below deck to meet with Swordpoint. I learned something interesting during the tournament... :P

I can't do that until somone else posts a reply, are their any voulenteers? Lol, I wanna see everyones reaction about twinkle coming along....

SIGN ME UP, I'll just put stone heart into this for the fun of it with sole lol. I don't think I need the link, since you know her.

Your in, and no, you don't need a link, I know stone already, but your lucky, the only reason there's even room is becouse I had to let nocturnal rainbow go, so just let her start close to the ship and have her walk aboard and ask to join.

Attention everyone, just so noone freaks out or gets confused, synangels oc stone heart, is now our ships lookout instead of nocturnalrainbows oc thorn blade. Nocturnal had to drop out becouse of little posting opritunity.

P.S. warning, stone and sole may have ALOT of drama on the ship it seems, so don't facehoof too much over the cheesy fights in the future, besides, if anyone wants to bring along a marefreind/coltfreind on the ship, they may do so now.....just be careful not to turn it into a romance rp.....becouse that would turn into a mess very quickly...

Okay everypony, I have goodnnews and bad news...the good news is that I've finally contacted dark and once he posts tomorrow we can finally start the adventure! The bad news however, is that I won't set sail immediatly tomorrow becouse I'll be gone most of the day, but I should be back at around 5 or 6 p.m to have crimson start the voyage.

...but we're so far out already that I'm surprised we haven't run into any trouble...

Could you fix that? I'm sorry bro but when you said we could do some shipping, I didn't expect or really want that to be all I'm doing. Could you send a killer whale our way?

Could you fix that? I'm sorry bro but when you said we could do some shipping, I didn't expect or really want that to be all I'm doing. Could you send a killer whale our way?

SEND IN THE KRAKKEN...sorry but why a killer whale that's a bit boring and also Equinox is just looking out at sea being bored

I've got a better idea, how does sirens sound? After all, there are only like 5 girls on the ship, would that be interesting enough?

I have bad news everyone, PS3gamer98 has dropped out of the rp, so I need to open signups once more to find a replacement weaponsmith, also, I'll need an acceptible excuse to how and why raze left the crew, any ideas?

Oh wonderful.

Well... I'd just go with he died. Walked off the ship during the siren event. We just all of a sudden realize that he's gone and go "Oops."

• Brohoof 1

I don't know what to do. I've sent a message and such, but Ragestar's been gone near 24 hours now. I want to continue RPing, but I think it needs to be morning for that and I don't know if he had plans for the night. :/

Just wait until he gets back. Patience is a virtue, and all that.

Speaking of, I need to post. I'm off today, so my spirits are particularly high :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've been off for a while. My spirits are high when my dad gives me a job. What a wonderful, contradictory world we live in.

~A Behind The Glows~

Basically, her natural alignment to the nightly magics etc. have been increased greatly. As a result of it happening magically, and her eyes being the source of input-output magic wise (Her horn, so to speek) this allows her to see magical things of the following properties as if they had a glow:

They are Lunar aligned

They are Solar aligned

They are Undead aligned

They are heavily charged with magic

~Or~

They are a combination of the above,

The effect of being heavily aligned with the night are easier magical flow with nightly magics, at the cost of harder magical flow with Solar aligned.

Long story short, nobody else can see the glows, it's easier for her to cast, it's harder for her to treat Swordpoint. Questions?

Edited by Dawnpath

Great, your accepted! Welcome to the crew! I'll give you the heads up when stormy can come into the story, but until then, try to make sure you know what's happening currentlty in the rp.

ok might take awhile but it will be done. Stormy may need electricity gems to eat so you might notice him eating those

(edited)

Lol, ok everyone, I've got a little explaining to do. I'll try to get through this as quickly as possible. So here's the situation. Umbra didn't like how the crew survived his first two obsticles, so he seperated them, and put them each on a chain of islands. They're all seperated into groups of two, and are each on their own islands. They all decide to head to the largest island in the center of the cluster of islands. But... there's a catch... a very interesting catch. The two man groups have already been chosen, and will be placed in... unique situations. So... here are the groups, and their respective challenges.

(You should get a kick outta this one justin) Sole and swordpoint will awake bound and imprisoned by a native tribe of ponies with mysterious and strange magic. While making your escape, you discover your both chained together by a pair of enchanted manacles. They cannt be broken by normal means, whenever one of them struggle... the other gets a "shocking" suprise! And the best part... it disables all of your abilities! Enjoy! :umad:

Crimson and cosmo awaken on a monster infested island, filled with danger! But the catch is they awaken with strange collar devices around their necks. The collars have a strange ability... the collar causes all of their powers and spells to automatically do random or strange affects.

Stone and rainbow awaken in strange cages that disable their powers. And even more strange, the cages are attatched to chains... but the cages are suspended over lava. There is a strange pony, calling himself the host. He asks both of them strange questions. If answered incorrectly or untruthfully, the other side slowly lowers toward the lava below. Can they escape by telling the truth?

Equinox and coral will awaken on a beach with strange magical explosive devices strapped to their backs, that if tampered with, will instantly explode, but here's the best part...the only thing stopping them from exploding is the sound of corals voice, she has to keep talking at a constant pace and can only take a break within sixty seconds before the timer begins to count down from sixty seconds. Exuinox can ONLY speak within corals sixty second break, if he speaks any other time the bomb will begin to count down from sixty seconds before exploding...have fun with that!

Maximus and lyth awaken at the start of a large maze. They cannot leave the maze by flying or teleportation, they must find the exit. Within the maze are many monsters, traps and illusions. If they stay in the maze for too long, they will begin to sink into madness.

Dark and twinkle are both trapped in a massive and seemingly neverending corridor called the hall of greed, at the start of the hall, they will be surrounded by common objects of desire, gold, silver, gems, but the farther they progress, the more difficult the offers are to pass up, beautiful mares, handsome stallions, deeds to kingdoms, scrolls of great power and knowledge, but once they near the end...their inner most hearts desires will be brought forth, deceaced family members, immortality, omnicience, power beyond their wildest dreams...but there's one small problem... every single thing contained in the hall aside from dark and twinkle is cursed to kill you if it leaves the hall...

Finally, the location of the ship and swordpoints guard freinds will be revealed later, and stormy, I will have crimson and cosmo meet you during their challenge, but stormy is also effected by the same problem as them...enjoy and you may all begin posting with your partners!! If there are any questions, please post them here.

Edited by ragestar

(edited)

@

My questions:

1. Can Sole and Swordpoint still fly?

2. Who will play the host for Stone and Rainbow?

3. Are you going to be more active? >:C

Edited by Justin ZW

I'm going on a trip to Washington for the next week. I'll try to be as active as possible, but yah. Try to be understanding.

This is gunna sound pretty stupid, but who's Maximus? I don't think we've met, and you decided to put just screen names and not character names down on your split front page.

It seems we have reached an impasse. I don't know who the pony I'm pared with is and nobody's willing to tell me. I guess that means Lyth is to go crazy in a maze because I've no idea what to post and at whom to post it. Lovely.

I'm going on a trip to Washington for the next week. I'll try to be as active as possible, but yah. Try to be understanding. This is gunna sound pretty stupid, but who's Maximus? I don't think we've met, and you decided to put just screen names and not character names down on your split front page.It seems we have reached an impasse. I don't know who the pony I'm pared with is and nobody's willing to tell me. I guess that means Lyth is to go crazy in a maze because I've no idea what to post and at whom to post it. Lovely.

his name is churiascurro (probably spelled that wrong) and if ya wanna find him, just go back to the earlier pages, he's posted a while ago. Maximus is the ships musician by the way.

his name is churiascurro (probably spelled that wrong) and if ya wanna find him, just go back to the earlier pages, he's posted a while ago. Maximus is the ships musician by the way.

Muchos gracias senior. I don't have to go nucking futs over something stupid. I guess Rage was right in a way: Driving the person controlling Lyth crazy would make her crazy too.

Anyways, thanks.