Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FruitRiver

I love these designs. The design you use is one of my favorites. They are adorable. Very good job.

As for a request, I don't know if you do OCs, but if you can I wouldn't say no to one of mine. Here is a picture for reference.

post-13690-0-31511200-1367021535_thumb.png

omg omg omg omg omg omg woona!! nice man, those are sweet, i am looking forward to seeing for from you, i hope that is anyway haha nice man

Those are really cute! Im with Blue Moon on this, would you make ones of OC's? I would love to see Time warp in your style, it would warrant a change in my avatar for sure.

post-13200-0-02678100-1367896082_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

omigosh omigosh omigooooosh :DDD those are so cute TAT ...i know that you have a lot of requests right now....but would you do my oc ? i would totaly use him wen you are done (that's what the perv said) well i hope you  will do him,you just have to draw his face,  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gianon-r3275

Edited by SalomMuffin

Those are adorable! If your are taking requests, I'd love to have one done of my OC(Link in my sig). You don't have to do it, especially if you aren't actually taking requests, but it would be much appreciated if you could do it. Cheers!

Hey, that's pretty adorable.

I'm guessing this is your first attempt right?

Either way, I like them.

And I guess as a request, I'd like to see an octavia one if that's possible.

Here's your request.

tumblr_mn4hk0ZH6I1rt5934o1_250.png

Next I think I'll do young Granny Smith. She's adorable.

So yeah, I'm more or less doing requests, but it wont be in order, and it might take a bit. But if you requested, keep a watch for your pony!

Also, yes, these are free for anyone to use. (With credit, if possible)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-1491746-1-tumblr_mn9quwDIVA1rt5934o1DERP

Bump for updates.

img-1491746-2-derpy_emoticon2.png

Well...It has to have 100 letters so let me give you a full description of her:
She likes muffins... and has crossed eyes.

EDIT:
Pinkie Pie:

OM_7492.png

Edited by Pinkie
  • Brohoof 1

oh my goodness these are simply adorable!  I may ask for Moonpie only IF you have time in the future. I am in no rush for one belive me :)  else keep up the wonderful work these are just so cute. 

(edited)

Daaaaaaw img-1457217-1-wub.png  their adorable. I cant wait to see the other 4 from the mane 6. I have a suggestion try doing discord xD wonder what he will look like

img-1496629-2-OM_7500.png

Heres Discord. Well, the way I drew him he looks more like a baby Discord, but whatever img-1496629-3-laugh.png

(It seems like a lot of things I draw tend to look like baby versions of themselfs)

@Rainbow Sherbet 

Thanks a lot! And hyup! Vinyls my favorite BG pony, so of course ill make her too!

Edited by Pinkie
  • Brohoof 2