Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you play Ghosthunter in a real haunted house?

Silverhoof

I'm pretty sure you can all tell that I'm all about hunting ghosts. Bait them in the corner and then demolish them! (< ·····

But seriously, no. I would rather stay home and play games. I don't like leaving my home because my home is really comfortable.

If I can rope a friend in to come along with me, then sure, no sweat. I can can use the opportunity to scare the crap outta them... by myself? Sure, I can use the opportunity to scare the crap out of myself and possibly even make a mental breakthrough!

You know the old saying, "As long as its not a graveyard, I'll stalk it!"

... what do you mean that's not a saying?

To get stuck over traumatic experiences, repeating yourself like a signal in frequency. Projections of memories.

How many times have you realized you're having a dream? For them is similar.

Sometimes they can't realize its own departure, which often means ideas or experiences which conflict with the natural transcendence of consciousness.

It'd be nice to sit and have a talk. Be prudent, though. Some forms co-exist in subtle spectrums of frequency, yet can raise vibration into physicality.

Ghosts are not something you really wanna be messing with, especially in your own home. Though I'd still mess with them so long I was in a group of 5, and it was an abandoned building. Ever since I was 12 I've had an obsession over ghosts. Even visited the Whaley House, though was kinda disappointed.