Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tiaaaaa

We do not have a birthday thread. Oh... wait, now we do. There's this handy little box in the upper right-hand corner that tells you about birthdays, so why not have a place where you can announce it or to wish other forum members happy birthdays?

So, happy birthday, Zonra! Hope you have an awesome day!

Much appreciated, diddent feel like i should start a tread about it myself before. Didn't wanna be too attention seeking at a newly started forum i just joined a day ago xD

• Brohoof 1

Happy birthday Zonra! Funny that today is 10-4, as in "10-4 good buddy" radio/walkie talkie speak.

For the non-USAers, today is 4-10, which isn't as funny.

Edited by XFizzle

We have two birthdays today. Leatherneck and Diamond Mint. You two have to share this birthday, so get to sharing.

Leatherneck. I hear you're ex-military. That's wonderful because for your birthday we're invading the Griffon Kingdoms! Congratulations. You've been drafted.

Diamond Mint, from your name I gather you like diamonds and mints. If not, you'll be horribly disappointed in your birthday present. I got you weeds and rocks. Enjoy.

• Brohoof 2

Is this thread really necessary? I think IP.Calendar and profile comments can cover birthday tracking and greeting well enough.

But still, happy birthday to Diamond Mint and Leatherneck. :)

There can never be enough birthday stuff, so declareth Pinkie Pie! :lol:

Also, happy birthday to:

1. Leatherneck (27)

2. Diamond Mint (18)

3. THE SHOW! That's right, everypony. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is one year old today. Let's take a look at the soon-to-be-old theme and remember how we might have cringed at the sight of it before...and then laugh.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGQGsv8eBQ

• Brohoof 1