Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tiaaaaa

LOL

Not really gonna drink just cuz I'm 21. I may be curious as to how some things taste but knowing what their effects on the human body are and not knowing what kind of drunk I'd be I'd rather play it safe than end up in a jail cell or something. lol

LOL

Not really gonna drink just cuz I'm 21. I may be curious as to how some things taste but knowing what their effects on the human body are and not knowing what kind of drunk I'd be I'd rather play it safe than end up in a jail cell or something. lol

My 21st bday I went out, bought 3 bottles of whatever looked tasty, got wasted, and woke up in my friends basement. Hope yours turns out the same haha

• Brohoof 2

Well I do plan to go to my cousins for some major gaming tonight. If he offers me a drink I'll probably drink like one and be done. I'd rather not overdo it first night, I'd look rather silly. :P

Well I do plan to go to my cousins for some major gaming tonight. If he offers me a drink I'll probably drink like one and be done. I'd rather not overdo it first night, I'd look rather silly. :P

Man no one is gonna judge you on your 21st bday! Its an excuse to get loaded.

lol My mom will. She's straight up told me that if I walk in drunk she definitely will kick me out and I have nowhere else to go so I kinda gotta watch it.

Of course, she's a major Christian and goes to church every Sunday and Wednesday so it's understandable on her part. Unfortunately I need a place to live so I gotta adhere to her rules.

She said not to drink AT ALL but...a little bit won't hurt.

My 21st bday I went out, bought 3 bottles of whatever looked tasty, got wasted, and woke up in my friends basement. Hope yours turns out the same haha

Reminds me of my high school graduation party, except I was 18 and there were a good bit more than 3 bottles.

A calender is something you can look at and say to yourself, "Hmm, looks like somebody's having a birthday. Good for them."

A thread is something you can post on, link pictures and videos with, and give the birthday person well wishes. Tell them, "Happy birthday!" and be sociable about it.

So I say bravo, my fellow bronies. And happy birthday Discordian. Cake all around!

Edited by Tyroq

Reminds me of my high school graduation party, except I was 18 and there were a good bit more than 3 bottles.

Well hehe I only had the 3 to myself. Ended up buying a bunch for my friends (first out of my group to turn 21) Safe to say I got the drunkest though.

I really get the feeling drinking is sort of a culture thing, even in different parts of the US, because I keep seeing people who don't drink or don't like to drink... and that really just doesn't happen around here.

Either way, enjoy your gaming and your birthday, man!

Discordian.

Apparently it's your birthday today. Your 21st birthday no less. Apparently studies have shown that physicists do not actually enjoy working in a frictionless vacuum. You might wonder how these facts are related. This is because, Discordian, for your birthday I am going to give you the opportunity to discover whether or not you actually enjoy living in chaos. Enjoy not being able to tell when you are and are not drunk for the rest of the day. Think of it like a game. A game with puking and alcohol poisoning.

• Brohoof 3

Alcohol is like everything else in the world, really - do it in moderation and with common sense, and it shouldn't be an issue.

With that said, if you ever do feel like giving something a try, I can wholeheartedly recommend getting a Smith and Wesson. I always have a hell of a time finding people able to make them, though.

Also, birthday happy to you.

Edited by Zoop

It is 1:00 in the morning. That makes today tomorrow and tomorrow is Apple Bloom's birthday which means today is Apple Bloom's birthday. Happy birthday, Apple Bloom!

I see you've been making pictures of lying ponies. You're quite good at it, doing such a terrible thing to innocent ponies. So good one might even call it your special talent. You hear that? Special Talent. Making lying ponies. This has nothing to do with your birthday present, but I thought I should tell you that I know. You'll discover your birthday present soon enough. Here's a hint: some ponies want to have a word with you. Here's another hint: When I said that had nothing to do with your birthday present I was lying.

• Brohoof 2