Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create your own city/town in Equestria!

AstralDrip

If you could create your very own town in Equestria, what would it be like?

Things to consider:

*what would it look like?

*what would it be called?

*what kind of ponies would live there?

*what would the culture be like?

*what would it's flag/insignia be?

*what would its holidays/festivals be like?

*would there be any kind of traditional food/music/clothing?

*what would the folklore be like?

These would be good things to consider if you want to use your city in a RP later on too.

• Brohoof 1

This is a really cool idea. :) Now then...

*what would it look like? Sparely populated village, most of the homes are large mansions, primarily of limestone and wood construction. Located in a scenic mountain valley, with a big blue-green lake in the middle.
*what would it be called? Gah. I can never figure out names...how about Exonia? Yea, that sounds good.
*what kind of ponies would live there? Any sort of pony is welcome! Pegasi, unicorns, and earth ponies all inhabit Exonia. Pegasi live in houses carved out of the mountains or in the clouds. :)
*what would the culture be like? Friendly, hospitable, everypony shares their resources with each other and whatnot.
*what would it's flag/insignia be? I'm not much of an artsy pony, so I'm not sure. Something with mountains and ponies in it. :P Oh, and the flag background is cobalt blue! Maybe somewhat like the flag Alberta has. ^^
*what would its holidays/festivals be like? I think they would be like the standard set we see in MLP. A lot more snow to clear though.
*would there be any kind of traditional food/music/clothing? Ah, probably not. Maybe a few family recipes but nothing too extravagant.
*what would the folklore be like? Hmm...I'm gonna say that Rainbow Dash accidentally discovered this picturesque valley many years ago and built a 'vacation home' because she liked the views so much. The ponies that live there today are either direct descendants of Dashie or more commonly, close friends that were shown this amazing spot in Equestria.

Well, that was fun. :) Brohoof for you, good OP sir!

This is a really cool idea. :) Now then...

*what would it look like? Sparely populated village, most of the homes are large mansions, primarily of limestone and wood construction. Located in a scenic mountain valley, with a big blue-green lake in the middle.

*what would it be called? Gah. I can never figure out names...how about Exonia? Yea, that sounds good.

*what kind of ponies would live there? Any sort of pony is welcome! Pegasi, unicorns, and earth ponies all inhabit Exonia. Pegasi live in houses carved out of the mountains or in the clouds. :)

*what would the culture be like? Friendly, hospitable, everypony shares their resources with each other and whatnot.

*what would it's flag/insignia be? I'm not much of an artsy pony, so I'm not sure. Something with mountains and ponies in it. :P Oh, and the flag background is cobalt blue! Maybe somewhat like the flag Alberta has. ^^

*what would its holidays/festivals be like? I think they would be like the standard set we see in MLP. A lot more snow to clear though.

*would there be any kind of traditional food/music/clothing? Ah, probably not. Maybe a few family recipes but nothing too extravagant.

*what would the folklore be like? Hmm...I'm gonna say that Rainbow Dash accidentally discovered this picturesque valley many years ago and built a 'vacation home' because she liked the views so much. The ponies that live there today are either direct descendants of Dashie or more commonly, close friends that were shown this amazing spot in Equestria.

Well, that was fun. :) Brohoof for you, good OP sir!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked my post :) you managed to come up with quite a lot in a few minutes! I'm still wondering how I'm going to reply to my own topic.

And it's "good OP miss" :P

Thank you! I'm glad you liked my post smile.png you managed to come up with quite a lot in a few minutes! I'm still wondering how I'm going to reply to my own topic.

And it's "good OP miss" tongue.png

Yes and I don't know how. I put that together in 10 mins or so...usually takes me forever to write stuff...like stories and all that. It's good though, I should do stuff like this more often. Hopefully you come up with something cool too.

Oh, lol, sorry, yes, good OP miss. :P

*what would it look like? It would be basically like Ponyville, just bigger and cooler. xD

*what would it be called? Hmmm.... I think.... I would call it Swagtopia! xD

*what kind of ponies would live there? It's just like Ponyville, but cooler. So, there would be ponies of every personality!

*what would the culture be like? Hmmm.... I think it would be basically swag and awesomeness....you know, that whole deal. xD

*what would the flag be? swag-collection-5.jpg

*what would its holidays/festivals be like? Basically Ponyville's holidays and stuff.

*would there be any kind of traditional food/music/clothing? Nope! Just your average, run-of-the-mill Equestrian town!

*what would the folklore be like? Ummm.... idk. Whatever folklore there is in Ponyville...