Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who has, or is getting a pony plushie?

Nurse Slava Medik

I'm waiting for 4DE to come out with Rainbow Dash. If she looks as good as Twlight and Pinkie do, there's no way I'm missing out on that! :) Currently don't have any plushes though.

I want a Derpy plushie for some reason, or to lighten up the vibe in my room since all I have is a empty room with an xbox and a pc... 

"Needs ponies, bro" But I'm not totally going to change the room into mlp even though it is one of my favorite shows. I have a limit when too much is too much.....

I'm waiting for 4DE to come out with Rainbow Dash. If she looks as good as Twlight and Pinkie do, there's no way I'm missing out on that! smile.png Currently don't have any plushes though.

indeed they look pretty good....though I"m wondering what the size of them is going to be? I'm hoping at least 14'' -15'' tall.When I got some free cash, I"ll probably be getting one.

Im currently getting a Spitfire plushie made right now from http://mlpforums.com/topic/21939-accepting-commissions-for-mlp-plushies/ I can't wait to get her and once 4DE has come out with all of the Mane 6 Plushies I will be buying them up immediately. I'm really excited a company is going to make good 'SHOW' accurate plushies because that was one of the mane reasons I refused to buy them in the first place.

I have a few fan made customs one is a S1 Luna shes 2 feet tall, and a perfect hug when im sick my husband tends to grab her or My Medly my friend made me  so I feel better its so sweet of him :) I am in heavy debate of the BAB ones or if I will continue with custom ones.

Medly and I (yes her notes are glittered <3 ) -  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8810862/

Large Luna- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6502266/

I just bought a pinkie pie from build-a-bear because I wanted to try it out and see how I liked it. I may buy a few others, but I gotta see if I love this one first. I'm also waiting on toywiz to ship my Fluttershy and AJ plush. I also plan on getting that twilight plush from 4DE later on. I have one twilight sparkle plush from funrise at the moment but if I get the 4DE one ill be giving that one to my niece.

indeed they look pretty good....though I"m wondering what the size of them is going to be? I'm hoping at least 14'' -15'' tall.When I got some free cash, I"ll probably be getting one.

Website says 10.5", sorry.

Website says 10.5", sorry.

damn. that's no taller then the Fluttershy I already have.

I've seen massive plushies, but they'er sooo expensive. but they look so well done. I'm watchign a Rianbow Dash right now....oneBajsut under $50 shipped. and looks relatively big. Even though the proportions are off a bit..she does have  embroidered cutie marks and eyes on both sides

$T2eC16d,!ygE9s7HKKkwBR(PuBVvVQ~~60_12.J

I don't know if I'm going to buy plushies or not.

Though just a couple of weeks ago I did buy some pretty kick-arse patterns and tutorials that make really high-quality plushies

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/133861936?ref=fb2_tnx_title

moveable heads and the possibility to easily make them fully pose able  though it's gonna take me some time to learn how to properly make them :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to get one of the 4DE Twilight plushies...eventually. When I have $30 extra bouncing around my savings account. I'll probably get the Fluttershy and Rarity plushies sometime after they come out, too.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't purchased any, and as it goes right now I probably won't be, i'm a closet brony and I doubt my parents would be ok with me buying ponies, especially my stepdad.

So yeah probably not, the show accurate Plushies look pretty cool though, and that nurse redheart is adorable :D.

I commissioned a Fluffle Puff plushie for some younger girls I know. At the moment a friend of mine is making me a plushie so I'm covered. That being said the 4DE plushies are really amazing

I currently only own a Rainbow Dash plushie from Wal-Mart, you know, the ones that have ribbons for hair? :|

However, I pre-ordered the Twilight Sparkle plushy from 4th Dimension (actually think I pre-ordered it back when EQD mentioned it in February?...been waiting a while for it :|), and can't wait for them to ship ^_^.

Hoping to see some at BronyCon, the work some commissioners do is just phenomenal.

Speaking of plushies I actually found one of Luna one Etsy that cost $450 dollars. I still can't believe it got sold. Either to an obsessive fan or a spoiled kid

So my Spitfire Plushie just came in today and I couldn't be happier with it. I commissioned it from http://mlpforums.com/topic/21939-accepting-commissions-for-mlp-plushies/

Elizapony did an amazing job if anyone wants any pony plushie made then I urge them to buy from her. She is having a 15% off sale and a buy one get another for $50 sale. I might just have to get a Soarin one and a Pinkie Pie one now

post-15761-0-72782400-1371700214_thumb.jpg

post-15761-0-21249100-1371700226_thumb.jpg

I have one plushie. It's a Build-A-Bear plushie that I ordered online. It's the cuddliest plush too! Go figure, it's Pinkie Pie. Who else would it be? wink.png

img-1444818-1-9tfnmt.jpg

img-1444818-2-21culpj.jpg

Yeah that's the only plushie I have too. Some person that was working at Build-A-bear told me another pony is coming out in the fall but she didn't know who it was.

I'm going to get the 4DE Twilight when it comes out, or I'll commission one from some artists I know. I might get one of the ones from Walmart, if I really feel like getting a plush. 

• 8 years later...