Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

I knocked out Soul Calibur V's story mode in a few minutes the other day (skipped the cutscenes cuz they were boring). Now I'm demolishing people at it online. Anyone got the game and feel like stepping up, message me for my gamertag.

Little Big Planet 2 was probably the most recent game I've finished. I haven't been doing too much gaming recently... So busy with other things, and I do have a lot of games to go through @_@

It depends at first if you havent played similar games it's very difficult s you play yo get used to t but still if you are not careful you are dead

That's certainly true, if you aren't cautious you're likely to get killed often.

I suppose it's because I've played Demon's Souls that I don't find it too hard.

I actually played Shattered Memories before I ever had the first one (Which I only got last week)

Personally, I think Shattered Memories does story far better than the first one though I like the overall plot of the first SH better. I'm contemplating if I want to wait for the HD Collection to come out before I try for SH2 and 3 or just buy them. I'll have to get 4 anyway though because it's not on the collection for whatever reason.

I love Shattered Memories though, even if no one else agrees with me I'd say it has a fantastic story and that more than makes up for the gameplay (Which is good but it gets old after one playthrough, unlike the first Silent Hill)

I should also add that the psyche tests and such are one reason it's so fantastic because depending on the answers you give you can get totally different stories and interactions with characters. I ask other people their answers (since I've already done mine) so I can get different stuff each time. lol

I don't play games as often as I used to and when I do it's usually for short periods of time, so it takes me forever to beat a game. The latest games I beat were Zelda OoT 3D and Super Mario 3D Land, both of which I bought on launch day and only beat about a week ago.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... I haven't played any games that you can 'beat' in quite a while. Maybe Dungeon Defenders? That does have a final boss but its more about making your hero the best he can be and doing it on crazy difficulty settings. Before that it would have been Skyrim.