Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

The last game i beat was " Batman - Return of the Joker " for the Nes.

Which kinda surprised me, because the first Batman Game for Nes was to hard for me and i have beat this game in one day.

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters.

Clocked it the other day on my 9th replay.

Actually, my brother clocked it, as he snatched a turn on mah PSP just long enough to load up my game, kill a few enemies and upgrade my last weapon to maximum specs. :(

I spent so long working towards that moment.

Recently replayed Sonic 2. I'm not a huge fan of singleplayer games, but the nostalgic ones I can't seem to get away from :^)

I finished the main story of Pokémon Sun almost two months ago so now I'm doing all of the extra content in the post game at my own pace along with breeding and raising teams to Level 100.

Left 4 Dead 2. Since the campaigns are short (the one I did wasn't even 2 hours long. Not sure about the others,) I finished a game of Sid Meier's Civilization V before that. Those games can get long. Most I've been in are over 10 hours long.

• 2 weeks later...

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Sly Cooper collection), and I platinum'd that masterpiece. <3

Rise of the Tomb Raider and it's minigames Blood Ties, Lara's Nightmare and Cold Darkness.
Kinda, i'm kind of a achiever, so i want to atleast try and get all achievements, and RotTR has 143 of those.
And some game modes are basically infinite, like the Endurance mode.