Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

• 2 weeks later...

I recently played trough Batman - Rise of Sin Tzu on the XBOX. I managed to play trough the game on the hardest difficulty without cheating.

It was so difficult and i had to do so much button mashing, i actually hurt myself on my right thumb and used up my left joystick on my controller. For some reason though i didnt unlock any of the Making Of Bonus Videos you are supposed to get. I have to admit i did cheat on the hard difficulty just to unlock the even harder Dark Knight difficulty, so that i at least didnt suffer all that long. I did beat The Dark Knight difficulty without cheating though and didnt got anything.I even used a cheat code that should unlock everything, yet i still didnt got any of the bonus videos. I even did all the challenges without cheating.

My only guess is that for some reason the videos are missing from the pal version of the game. :wacko: Or that the game noticed my cheating on hard mode and blocked the vids, although that wouldnt explain why i didnt got anything while i was beating normal mode without cheating because apparently that should have unlocked something already, but it didnt.

I just completed Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales for the Playstation 5. There were some things I couldn't unlock due to having to play the game on New Game+. With everything I could unlock on a first time play through. In terms of skills/abilities, suits, side missions and such. I managed to 100% the game on a first time playthrough. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

Crysis 3. I know not everyone likes it but I personally had fun with it. I actually think Crysis 2 is probably still my favorite in the series, though. I'm also on the verge of beating Dead Space 2 again for the forty sixth time or something ridiculous like that (for those who don't know, Dead Space 2 is my favorite game of all time, I have a full metal miniature of the Black Marker and am going to be getting a Marker tattoo on my shoulder soon.)

• Brohoof 1

I beat Super Metroid for the first time last week

I appreciate what that game has done for speedrunning, but casually it really hasn't aged as well as later Metroid games :wacko:

I still recommend it though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't know how I missed it since I literally went through all of the COD games I own on PC a few years back, but I did, somehow, so... I finally finished the Black Ops 2 campaign on Veteran. Again. Yaay~

Whoever designed the Strike Force missions, your mom's a... very nice person I'm sure. ^^;;

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-01-17 at 1:53 PM, Gernia said:

I beat Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 2. I am trying to get all of the cards in the game and there should be only 1 left, but it's otherwise beaten. In fact, if I get the one remaining card then it will be more like I "conquered" it.

Late on this, but wow. Beat that game with all the main characters multiple times and even I never got all of the cards. You're pretty good, man. :orly:

I recently beat Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. Fairly short and not too challenging game, but beating that takes care of most of Metal Gear's discography for me. 

• Brohoof 1