Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

2 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

The Lost Vikings (1993). I have played that game a long time ago, but never finished it, so now, since I have a 486 PC, I decided to finish it.

That's awesome! :eager:

• Brohoof 2

This somewhat counts on a non-subscriber level, but I finished:kirin: the 3-Chapter Arcs to all 8-Character Classes:yay: in Star Wars:  The Old Republic:fiery:  Despite the game still continuing:wau: with story content beyond that:lostit:  Why do :unamused:subscribers (story-wise) get away with :glimmer:all the good stuff?  

• Brohoof 2

100% in Lylat Wars on the Switch. It's the 6th N64 game I completed with 100% on the Switch. I also tried my best to get a really high score, it was almost 2,000 points. It's the best I've ever achieved without guides, tricks or anything. I looked up the world record afterwards (barely over 3,000) and it was crazy to see what's all possible in the game. Very underrated compared to speedruns, but the masterful gameplay was true beauty.

Oh, speaking of speedruns. Mario Kart 64 is one of the other games I 100% completed before. I tried some crazy short cuts in time trial, it was difficult, but fun! It gave me a good impression of how it feels like to speedrun. Like, one of the tricks I used felt like it needs to be frame perfect. And I had to do this 6 times in a row. One mistake and I wouldn't get a new record. But doing it so much will turn it into muscle memory and I think speedruns are all about this. Imagine playing a game for decades or tens of thousands of hours. Every single movement perfected and memorized. I prefer to be a completionist, haha. I want to play for joy after all.

Next game I want to complete is Ocarina of Time and then Majora's Mask and then I'm done with the N64 games here, the ones I enjoy. But I want to complete Pokémon Snap too, when they release it. And I hope they will release more games, the N64 has so many amazing games!

• Brohoof 2

Rogue Legacy 2 on Xbox, fuggin finally. The game is enjoyable, but good god is it a massive grind towards the end. It has a 90 on Metacritic and while the game is a massive improvement from the first, it is still quite repetitive. 

• Brohoof 1

Been on a tear with my backlog since I started my month off of work

- Resident Evil Revelations
- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Shantae Half Genie Hero
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

Currently working on finishing Tales of Vesperia, 13 Sentinels, and Medal of Honor Allied Assault

• Brohoof 1

After two days, I beat Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin on normal mode at like level 35. I didn't 100% every dungeon or find every weapon (because by the time I got to the last dungeons, all I needed was the Vampire Killer), but fuckin' A the Stella/Loretta boss fight forced my hand to use an immortality cheat. 

But who cares? If I really wanted to impress people, I'd play it on hard mode with a cap at level 1.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-06-19 at 7:37 PM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Battlefield 4 Story on Easy on the PS3 version, normal difficulty next incl. a leftover trophy i didnt got first run.

normal run finished last weekend, incl. mentioned trophy too, so just the hard run and thus all endings and contracts + mp for the plt left. tough probably on hold with F1 22 coming out tomorrow

• 2 months later...

Castle on the Coast, it's on switch but also steam, it's pretty quick and simple and cheap, I love platformers so I usually come around to trying them all, at least the ones that get themselves recognized

The most recent game I've beaten is the arcade version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time from the

Cowabunga Collection on PlayStation.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 2 weeks later...

South Park Fractured But Whole. As hilarious as you'd expect from South Park. I still think Stick of Truth was a bit better since that one went all out with the climax with the Nazi Zombie outbreak, FBW gets pretty crazy with the time travel but it doesn't hit the heights of SoT