Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Well I'm currently out of town at the moment, and only brought my N64. So the last game I beat was Banjo-Kazooie. I've been playing Banjo-Tooie for the last few days, and a bit of LoZ: OoT.

Banjo and Kazooie is best platformer.

• Brohoof 1

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. A brilliant game if I do say so myself. I beat it just yesterday, and by god now I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3. Though now of course I have to try and take out the pain in the butt secret boss >.<

• Brohoof 1

The Binding of Isaac (including Wrath of the Lamb) 100%...those last few items were annoying...it doesn´t help that the game is programmed to give you items you have already encountered with increased probability...

Uncharted 3.

Never really got around to completing this until I'd gotten a bit bored of playing Co-Op, plus I gave my brother a lend of it for a week after I was about 3/4ths into the Story. The ending wasn't all that satisfying though. It didn't really leave many questions that Uncharted 4 could possibly answer.

I just finished TF: Fall of Cybertron. I was a little disappointed about the final battle between Optimus Prime and Megatron due to the short length of it, but it was nonetheless epic. The music, the setting, and the intense grudges between them made it so electrifying and not to mention you get to pick who you want to fight against. Personally, I am gonna be jumping back on the campaign for MGS4 for two reasons: the newly added trophy system and my impatient waiting for the new MGS game known as Ground Zeroes!

I got the debut extended gameplay trailer here. It looks way past cool! :wub: Everything shown is real-time gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvUFl5Q6nA

• Brohoof 1

Finished beating inFAMOUS on Hard difficulty two days ago and earned some trophies, but have yet to Platinum it so... yeah. :(

Also, I played GT5 yesterday and grabbed a handful of images so I can work on Photoshopping.

Just beat NSMB2 for the 3DS.

Decent game, never really got above medium difficulty. Had to start my save file over because I did something out of curiosity that cost me 101% completion (using the golden tanooki power up).

The whole "get 1,000,000 coins!" idea is a pretty poor way to keep people playing, I gotta say. Even though I'll do it for completion's sake, I'm a little more dogged than some gamers.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QUkMS41DnY

Recently dug this old gem out & played it on my old n64 I still have. I'll tell you what there is nothing like revisiting your childhood memories :) great game.

HOLY SHIT, PAPER MARIO IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE NINTENDO SERIES' EVER!

Major respect gained for you, my friend.

My most recently completed game is actually Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door because I liked it a little more that the original and I can play that game an infinite amount of times without getting bored. I've beaten it at least 10 times now.

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, I haven't played a single player game in forever - been doing a lot of RTS games that don't really have an ending or various online multiplayer games. So the last game I actually beat was probably Skyrim, not counting sidequests or that newfangled DLC.

Finished Threads of Fate again just a few days ago. It's a classic PSOne game that didn't really get the recognition it probably should have. But then again, it DID premier back when SquareEnix was still known as SquareSoft. I just wish more people knew about it. :(

I just finished TF: Fall of Cybertron. I was a little disappointed about the final battle between Optimus Prime and Megatron due to the short length of it, but it was nonetheless epic. The music, the setting, and the intense grudges between them made it so electrifying and not to mention you get to pick who you want to fight against. Personally, I am gonna be jumping back on the campaign for MGS4 for two reasons: the newly added trophy system and my impatient waiting for the new MGS game known as Ground Zeroes!

I got the debut extended gameplay trailer here. It looks way past cool! :wub: Everything shown is real-time gameplay.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvUFl5Q6nA

Yeah when I saw the trailer a few days ago I had the urge to play MGS:PW HD edition and played through the entire campaign as well as capture some choppers.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

the 2 most recent video games that i have beaten would have to b super paper mario for the wii and okami den for the ds there both awsome games and there both real tear jerkers as well ^0^ there great girly games ^0^

the most recent game I've beaten... uh... wow... this was the start of the year when I finished. Uncharted 3.

The last boss battle is way easy to defeat. I stopped gaming after that until I got my hands on Kingdom Hearts 2 off a friend.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Bought this great game on PSN and started playing it for hours and hours. I spent most of the time levelling up my Chao, but I managed to find time to complete the Hero and Dark stories, then yesterday I finished it off by completing the Last story.

So this isn't "beaten" yet, but I've been playing Darksiders II, and I just played through The Soul Arbiter's Maze, a level 20+ area.

At level 14.

It was ridiculously difficult and totally worth the reward.

Just finished my first play-through of Dishonored. I got the not so good ending. I guess when I play through it next time I should try sneaking more rather than killing every guard I face. :lol:

I spend a majority of my time playing game online like Team Fortress 2, so the most recent game I have beaten was Saints Row The Third. Loved the story, the customization, the humor, everything about it.

Just finished up the main story in Pokemon White 2, took about 43 hours. Started on my old DS Lite, finished on my new 3DS. Of course, I will probably never be done with this game, massive postgame content here I come. :blink:

Took the time to play through Portal 2 again. It really is a load of fun. I kind of hope a third game comes out, but I don't see how they can add more to Chell's story. Any other games I think will be based around the Co-op mode (which is useless to me).