Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Just beat Mega Man 4. I decided recently that I should play through all the main series Mega Man games, since I can and I'd only ever beaten 1 and 2 before I started my quest of epic proportions.

As you'd expect from a Mega Man game, it's really good. Didn't really have any parts that made me want to rip my hair out, though the fact that the final Wily fight was easier than the 2-form Wily fight a stage before it was kinda odd.

Every single classic Mega Man game I play makes me hate current-day Capcom even more. dry.png

• Brohoof 1

The game that I most recently beat is Bioshock Infinite. A fantastic game with quite the ending. An ending that will might confuse most. Through and through I loved every minute of it and I am currently working on 1999 mode.

The DLC that I most recently beat is GTA IV: The Lost and the Damned.

Most recently? For me, it would have to be inFamous 2 for the evil ending. I got the good ending a while before i attempted the evil ending. I liked the good one more, because in the evil one, you have to kill a friend, which made me feel sad.

Just beat Pokémon Emerald for the first time. Oh teh Feelz...

I am on my way to beating Borderlands 2, and Dead Island after that. All good games.

It was Forza 4, I beat all the races and stuff. Before that it was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I don't give a damn how old it is, it's still a good game.

img-1496268-1-bioshock-infinites-reversi

Game was ok. Ending was pretty mindf*ck. Not as good as the first one in my opinion. For $80 there wasn't exactly much replay value and it was kind of short just <10 hours. Still very good none the less.

This was the last game i finished, what a coincidence.

I think that it's only worth playing in 1999 mode, too bad you need to unlock it first.

Just got done with Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, the 3DS version. Pretty good game, the gameplay was fun enough if not a bit wonky imo, and I came in expecting a super fantabulous ending from seeing that was the general consensus about it... yeah, it was great, but nothing I haven't seen before honestly, a very good end to that story though I'd say. Overall, great game if not a bit overrated in terms of its ending.

Metal-Gear-Solid-Snake-Eater-3D-boxart.j

I just beat The Saboteur last night. Great game, IMO. Before that it was BioShock Infinite. Also good, but I don't really think I got my money's worth, perhaps I should have rented it or at least bought it used....though I still need to play it on 1999 mode.

gaming-metal-gear-rising-box-art.jpg

Well,I beat it on everything but the hardest difficulty.That's still a work in progress.Same with the last few VR missions.It's a very fun game though,I highly recommend it if you like Hack-'n'-Slash games or just love everything PlatinumGames does.It's a short game,sure,but the gameplay and music more than make up for it.The final boss is especially fun.

Just beat Mega Man 5 in a single sitting, continuing my playthrough of the series.

It's really good. I'd say it's a bit easier than the previous games in the series. Beat makes the final boss easy as pie. Game's still a good challenge though. Graphics are excellent as well, I'd say it's one of the best-looking games on the NES.

Needless to say, I'd recommend it. Next up: Mega Man 6!

(edited)

Persona3cover.jpg

Beaten? For the moment, the main game, yes. The Answer mode? Not quite. Actually, not by a long shot. I just started the epilogue and I'm already hurting to play Persona 4. The Shadows are quicker, they HURT, and it's turning me off for now, especially when I literally spent three to four hours mindlessly grinding a team of characters to level 99 in the MAIN game. Maybe it ruined my experience of the game crafting a Persona that could curbstomp the final boss, but it was FUN to do it. I look forward to my New Game +, especially since I can finish my Compendium, craft an EVEN MORE broken Messiah, and re-beat it AGAIN.

...but that's for another time. Off to Persona 4 I go.

Edited by Seraphim

Fallout 3 and Desu Ex Human Revolution. For the sixth time, about 4 of the playthroughs were on give me deus ex, still haven't got Pacifist.. haha

(edited)

The last game I beat was Metro: Last Light (both endings), I'm still working on getting some of the achievements for it though.

post-9735-0-56514300-1369994844_thumb.jpg

I love the fact that there are only two difficulty settings, normal and ranger. Also the story is very good, not as good as the original but hey no ones perfect.

I didn't "just" beat it, but ALL of the Call of Duty's except for Black Ops 1 and 2, I don't have them. I've actually beaten Call of Duty: World War 2 ( or whatever it's called) TWICE. :D

When you say that do you mean you beat the original Call Of Duty's or do you mean the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare series and World At War? Because there were, I think, four Call Of Duty's all set in WW2 before the Modern Warfare series. Edited by Fridge

After about a couple of months of putting in a lot of effort, I completed the main quest of Skyrim, for the 3rd time. So now, I guess I'll be focusing on Fallout: New Vegas, since I'm near the part with Hoover Dam. And after that, I might either do Fallout 3 or Halo 3: ODST.

(edited)

Beat in the last 14 days

Tomb Raider,
BioShock Inifity
StarCraft 2 Heart of the swarm
metro 2034 last light

Resident Evil Revelations

Currently working on

Resident Evil 6
GRID 2

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

Dead island Riptide

I had to stop gaming though due to my Nvidia Vision 3D glasses stop working... and gaming on pc with out 3d sucks!

Edited by MadDoggyca

Well I just beat Mario Land 2 Quest for the golden coins what I am quite proud of, but I also completed black 2 for the third time and I completed resident evil 6 Leon, Chris and Ada's campaigns, just Wesker JR to go! :D

Devil may cry 4...i know its quite old but i decided to go and play through it again on 'Dante must die' difficulty (the hardest difficulty)

it took me a while but i just finished it yesterday :D

2qdy5o0.jpg

Just about managed to finish Dust: An Elysian Tale. Great indie game with a great art style and very fluid combat, especially considering it was made by  a one man studio! I highly recommend that you check it out plus I think it's on sale on Steam.

• Brohoof 1

The last game I beat was Metro: Last Light (both endings), I'm still working on getting some of the achievements for it though.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I love the fact that there are only two difficulty settings, normal and ranger. Also the story is very good, not as good as the original but hey no ones perfect.

When you say that do you mean you beat the original Call Of Duty's or do you mean the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare series and World At War? Because there were, I think, four Call Of Duty's all set in WW2 before the Modern Warfare series.

Oh yeah! I meant the Modern Warfare series and World at War. My bad. I've actually beaten World at War two times! Only beat the Modern Warfare series once, though.

I just finished my first playthrough of Dishonored :D

I got the WORST possible ending xP Everybody died, the guy I thought was my friend betrayed me... It was not great x(

But I'm working on making it better though. NO KILLS WHATSOEVER, HERE I COME! laugh.png