Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

The game I have just recently beat was God of War: Ascension. I really loved the plot, but the gameplay mechanisms could've been better. I honestly think God of War 3 was the best one because the final fight was mad crazy!

godofwarascensionfinalboxart-555x642.jpg

I just finished Game dev tycoon, one of the hardest games I've ever experienced , which really says something about my range of games, but it found it really difficult to escape from the second stage.

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins for the 3DS.

LegoCityUndercover3DS.jpg

Just got 100% on this. People say it's not as good as the original Wii U version, but I don't have a Wii U yet. I'll make sure to play it as soon as I get one.

(edited)

Last game I beat was Darksiders, which I bought after hearing good things about Darksiders 2. I must say I rather enjoyed myself, though it was hard not to look at it as "Legend of Zelda" meets "God Of War" in terms of gameplay and style. I will also admit that the game was only hard in the very beginning, once I started collecting a few things it suffers a severe drop in difficulty, not to mention that the last two bosses were laughably easy to the point of sheer hilarity. Might go back and play on the Apocalyptic difficulty once I get all the trophies for a single run.

Edited by PoisonClaw

Metal_Gear_Rising_Revengeance_box_artwor

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence

You know this game has to be awesome, cause they even had to make up a word just to describe it! Another fine product by Kojima and Platinum games. I do admit this game was really annoying at first due to you being pathetically weak but it gets better as you buy the few weapons this game offers and upgrades to your sword. The story is cheezy as hell and I wish it just cut out all the war philosophy and kept it pure crazy but its Kojima so what can ya do? Its really short and you can beat it in a few hours, but like any other game by Platinum its meant to be played over and over, and luckily this will keep me entertained for weeks or months to come.

Well, I have finally beaten Borderlands 2 on Normal Mode with my Psycho :D

Now the real fun begins...

Next up... TRUE VAULT HUNTER MODE :D

This shouldn't be TOO hard...

(edited)

Dead Space 1. And my God it was ANNOYING. To every extent. Ever. I must say, it's probably the first ever survivor-horror game I've actually bothered to beat, minus Silent Hill 2, which I kind of tried playing and went 'NOPE.'

Regardless, Dead Space just...gives me this sense of dread that I can't describe. The first night I played the game, I nearly jumped out of my skin from the first Necromorph that appeared out of nowhere. I've learned that I can't play horror games at night, because of the mental state they induce in me. My hands were literally SHAKING when I was playing last night. Good to finally beat it, though, and I can't wait for Dead Space 2, whenever I decide to get it.

img-1495001-1-Dead_Space_Box_Art.jpg

trust me, if you thought dead space was good,dead space 2 will blow you away!

dead space 3 is also good, but i don't want to spoil anything for you. (oh celestia,DAT ENDING)

still the best survival horror game series out there in my opinion.

EDIT

for full experience, i highly recommend playing all the DLC's for both DS2 and DS3

especially the one for DS3

Edited by repsol rave

Beat Mega Man 6 and Mega Man 7 a couple days ago. Mega Man 6... has its problems, but it's still a great game. Way too easy. Once you get the jet adapter, the platforming is nothing. Other than that, it's a fun game. Would definitely recommend.

Mega Man 7's good. The jet adapter gets a much-needed nerf (By limiting the lift to be a jump boost instead of full-on flight), and combined with the power adapter for convenience. Nifty easter eggs here and there, but the final boss is a pain. If you've played it, you know how difficult avoiding that 4-orb attack while still hitting him is.

I don't play many offline/single player ages these days, the game I most recently beat was Bioshock: Infinite, I beat it on day of release, it took me 7 hours. Great game, easily one of my favourite single player games.

I finally finished Ni no Kuni. I had to grind up about 15 levels to go against the final boss ( I have no idea how I keep ending up underleveled huh.png ). Anyway, I got some stats to give for my casual, first playthrough of the game ( haven't started the post game just yet)

Wizard's Companion Completion: 73%

Creature Compendium Completion: 59%

Task Completion: 54%

Alchemy Completion: 3%

Hidden Treasures found: 6/100

Solosseum Progress: Rank B

Completion Time: 48h 08m

Final Level: 77

Beat Borderlands 2 on TVHM...now working on the DLCs....rocking The Bee Sheild and a few other legendary weapons....fun as hell. Also beat Lost And the Damned add-on (again but on PC )the other day for GTA IV. Now I'm working on Fallout New Vegas add-ons and Crysys 2, Gears of War 3, and Mass Effect 3.

256px-JakIIbox.jpg

I bought the Jak & Daxter HD collection for the ps3 and just recently beat Jak 2 *such a hard game*. But now I am just about done with Jak 3 as well. 

I am currently playing through Bioshock and plan I beating 2 later on. After that I want to play Infinite so bad :3

i literally minutesw ago just beat bioshock infinite.

the ending was way too confusing,but if i really put my brain to it i think i..

rave.exe stopped working

Just beat Final Fantasy XIII-2. My final time is 31 hours, 58 minutes; 76/160 fragments. I had to grind up some levels so that the boss wasn't able to one shot me consistently dry.png

It's not nearly as bad a game as everyone makes it sound.

Last game I have beaten was Black Ops 2. Story was ok, kind of confusing and I had trouble following what was happening. Gameplay was Call of Duty... what else is there to say?

Next two games were on like, a days difference.

First game was El Shaddai. Fun game, cool story, kind of short though and it's a bit confusing when it comes to the ending. it was a beat'em up, mindless and fun action.

Next game was Doom 3. The game, holy crap, was long. and the ending was a complete mindfuck, in my opinion. Was it Doom or Doom 2? No, but the game was still fun, and it makes me want something like the OP Soul Cube.

Well I beat Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 if that counts. I just beat up all 10 of the Most Wanted Racers is all. The real game's in the multiplayer. That's where I aim to be the top. I can only get in the top 3, but I never win!

• 2 weeks later...

I just beat The Last of Us. First playthrough, normal difficulty: 13 hours 28 minutes. I got 70 collectibles. There are people who are disappointed with the game because of the gameplay (which I loved) and the length (which I can understand since it is a bit short) but I think it's a really good game. It gets a solid 8 or 9 from me. 

I'm getting ready to go through the story again to see what's the deal with new game+

i just(literally 10 minutes ago) finished fallout 3's main quest line for the onemillionth time. i just love that game so much :P also it's easily moddable, wich makes it amazing with mod's like zebra carbine and lill'macintosh.  i'm sure other people who read fallout equestria would agree :)

(edited)

The Simpsons Game on the 360 with a friend of mine. Definitely really funny just about the whole way through. Probably the most fun I've ever had in a one-sitting playthrough. 

Edited by Beyonder

(edited)

I have recently 'rebeaten' the game, Red Dead Redemption. (A western game) It is a great game and has a good story line. Even though an important character dies in it. img-1534480-1-sad.png 

It is still a great game.

when i first beat that game, it was an pretty big shock for me on how he died. i mean, that was just not fair! i'm trying to tell all of this without leaving any spoilers, but that was one of the more beautifull death scenes in video games for me

Edited by repsol rave

I just beat Fable 3. I know a lot of people, apparently, hate that game; but I love it. I liked the characters, the style, and the storyline. Easily, one of my favorite games. Oh, and I liked the soundtrack.

(edited)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, and I got the normal ending. It's not really all that difficult of a game, but it sure does make you work for those alternate endings. Now, on to the sequel... That brings my backlog of games down to 27!

Edited by SrFrog

I just finished the main storyline of Skyrim along with the Dawnguard and Dragonborn storylines. It was okay. I found the Dragonborn DLC to be the best. I definitely preferred the story in both Oblivion and Morrowind over the one in Skyrim. That's just me though. Still a fun game.