Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

I very recently completed the Main story of Klonoa: Empire of Dreams. It's my very first Klonoa game that I can actually play without it being rendered unplayable by terrible lag, and if it says anything, I think I'm headed into a great franchise~

I recently beat Black Ops 2 for a second time, and finished Grand Theft Auto V. I'm currently in the process of finishing Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow(PSP)

Dear Sony,

If you're reading this, then please make a sequel. the game ended on a huge f***ing cliffhanger

Sincerly,

Phoenix Trite

X-Men Destiny

It was cheap on X-Box Arcade. I beat it twice with the same character (Aimi Yoshida and with Shadow powers) first with The Brotherhood and then as an X-Man. It's not as bad as I heard (it was pretty simple, and they could have offered a lot more) and I quite enjoyed it. Boss battles were good. It would have been great if the story had more branches to it than just agree with whatever side for the exact same thing but with a different ending. A couple more mutants would have been good or even just getting a feeling of proper teamwork.

I paid about £5 for it. I don't really recommend paying more than that.

GTA V. Great game, just have a couple side missions to do and find all he collectibles, then it'll be finished....the ending...was not expecting that.

and Beat Borderlands 2 yet again....started Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's keep again...possibly my fave add-on....

Bastion, it's also one of the best games I ever played, it's exactly what I want from games in general, varity combat with a strong narrative, beautiful graphics, and an amazing storyline.

Just finished a replay of Kingdom Hearts due to the 1.5 HD Remix. (Can't wait for 2.5 and 3!)

Started Dante's Inferno today as well so that's likely gonna be my next one.

Edited by Discordian

I recently finished Dragon's Dogma and am currently playing through the Dark Arisen DLC on new game plus. This is a fantastic game that I highly recommend. The combat is great, battles are fun and addictive, and the soundtrack is awesome. In my opinion, this game is way better than Skyrim. Ignore those reviewers that give this game a low score and try it out for yourself. It is quite fun. smile.png

Edited by SmartyPants

The most recent game I beat was Catherine. Amazing game.

I'd have beaten GTA V first but the online update broke story mode and I lost my progress. Thanks a fucking lot, Rockstar.

Just finished Sonic Generations, it played and looked nice and fluid however it was way too easy. Hopefully the latest Sonic gives me a bit more of a challenge.

Grand Theft Auto V. Second last was Red Dead Redemption in early September. On GTA V, I'm on 82%, chose Option C.

Michael has $5,000,000; he spent 20 million on a movie theatre. Nice going, Michael. You don't see Franklin and Trevor spending their money all over the place. At least Mike got $2,000,000 from an Epsilon side mission.

Anyway, I'm doing well for myself in V, I bought all the clothes, customized all the weapons, got all of the tattoos; all for the three protagonists.

• Brohoof 1

Just today I beat Mark of the Ninja. 10/10 so fun, a masterpiece. And the choices in the end really got me thinking... check the game out, seriously, you won't move from that chair for hours.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Twas quite a fun game with way to many fan references xD. But I quite enjoyed it, an will probably replay it.

FoC was fantastic, my only gripe with it is they did away with the co-op campaign that WfC had. Was so much fun playing with a partner in the first one.

"Press E to crush Megatron!"

Edited by Flying Space Badger

I can't say too much on it because it's not out yet...(that and I don't wanna spoil anything) 

but I just finished a new Amnesia game from Litronom that's gonna blow your mind when it comes out!

(Really...it's one of the top games I've played this year)

*edit* 

IT'S OUT! I guess he put it out early! 

I got to beta test it though, and man are you guys in for a treat!

This is the same guy who worked on "The Small Horse" pony themed custom stories for Amnesia...

And here's his latest masterpiece "It's hurting my eyes part 2"

(you should also play part 1) 

but here's the download for the new one!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/shz/lqxarppmp49rxs8/320pAMz3II/It%20Hurting%20My%20Eyes%202?token_hash=AAGmSpmm-G6dD0HmdkOmO5oFZcrUsWa1ocP_gRbyw77lsA&top_level_offset=54 

DO IT!

Edited by BrilliantVenture

Resident Evil 4...again.

But, this was the HD version...so I still have to play through it again on Pro Mode and get five stars on the Leon Mercenaries stage with the zealots to unlock 100% of the achievements before I'll feel psychologically validated.

The last game I beat was probably Rachet and Clank 3 - which is one of my all-time favorite PS2 games. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Yeah, I'm old fashioned - don't need those fancy PS3s or PS4s - I just got my little PS2 - I don't really use my Play Station much though. I used my PC for most of my gaming.