Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Finally decided to follow through and play through Medal of Honor 2010 finishing it to say. All I've got to say is wow, the game would've been so much better if they managed to put the same effort they put in the entire game that they put into the ending. While it's still one of my least favorite titles in the series, it's still significantly better than Rising Sun and Heroes 2

Unfortunately I'm dreading Warfighter

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

If you mean for the first time ever, Metal Gear Rising, if you mean last game we played through period it would be Metal Gear Solid 2 on the HD Collection. I even managed to get my first ever No-Kill run and only got alerts 20 times(when you figure in that I took the risk and held-up every enemy I could for their tags that's not half bad)  

I love the Metal Gear series. You can't imagine how much reaching he end of MGS2 for the first time blows your mind when you're just as High School kid that's never been exposed to much of anything really thought-provoking or philosophical yet. I think that;s way they have such a place in my heart is because they were some of the first games with really deep story telling I ever played. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

Just beat Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus yesterday. My very first Sly game.

And I LOVED it. The controls were smooth, the characters were memorable, the music was good, the replay value was there, and the wit was glorious.

... But god was it short. <<;

I need to get back into Skyrim, I never finished it. Probably go with the sneaky conjure bow build. I love that one.

Personally, I went for a heavy-armored, sword and shield wielding lightning bruiser(the perk that takes away the heavy armor penalties to speed and stamina helps that) with decent secondary skills in healing and archery.  

Borderlands 2. I have to say it's a really good game, even if it's not exactly my style. Played through as a mechromancer. Pretty much abused anarchy all the way through the game using mostly pistols. The final boss was a cake walk with Lady Fist's ridiculous crit modifier and 150+ stacks of anarchy. 

The Most recent Game I beat was Dishonored. It is so hard to beat when you are trying to play stealthily to get the good ending. Then I went back and played it violently and breezed htrough it, but Then everyone hates me and I die in the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Bioshock Infinite. It was ten dollars and twelve hours wasted. Luckily I got it during the Steam Winter Sale.

I was finally able to get to Fallout: New Vegas and actually finishing a playthrough, I've never felt so accomplished before. Now, maybe I'll go for the hardcore mode...

Good game.

Edited by Modphase