Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. Both the amount of weapons I hardly used and the amount of ammo I had left just before I beat it had me going...woah. And I thought Resident Evil 2 and 3 were a little too generous with ammo. :P

Final Fantasy IV (SNES) at japanese difficulty.

I prefer challenges how they were made :3

Last game I beat was Skylander: Swap Force back in December.   Then i took a break from the Xbox, but as of now, im still in the process of completing both Halo 4, and COD: Ghosts.

• 2 weeks later...
Pfft, have you people even played any games recently? When do they ever make a game that you can complete!?

Not since 2006! right before all games turned into Call of Duty or Street Fighter. It's alright Final Fantasy, you can stop breathing now; just let go...

Edited by SrFrog

After owning the game for almost eight years, I finally endured the Pit of 100 Trials and defeated Bonetail at the bottom in Paper Mario: The Thousand Door. Took over 2.5 hours and I almost died to Bonetail several times, especially when the game decided to perpetually cloak the stage in fog no matter how many times I blew it away. Who put Grodus in charge of the fog machines?!