Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Recently?

Hmm, does the campaign of Titanfall count? It's so short.

Behind that though, I have Ryse: Son of Rome.

(An amazing game, would totally recommend it! ^^)

South Park: Stick of Truth

I think I was so overpowered, that I think it was a bit too easy, though I think I had the game on Normal mode anyways.

THIS is what RPG games should be like!

I haven't seen an RPG this good since Mario RPG or Chrono Trigger!

I am kinda in the mood for LARPing now. :lol:

Went down memory lane a bit, but I beat Might Morphin Power Rangers on the SNES.   Oh such a classic as well as the soundtrack, :D

I beat Dark Souls. 'Bout time. I've had it for over a year now!

Now I am fully prepared for Dark Souls II. If only I could get a job... :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Discordian

Just beat the Chaos path in Shin Megami Tensei IV. Been a while since I've beaten a game actually lol, feels good for once. :lol:

I don't beat games very often myself. I had literally hundreds of games unbeaten because I just keep buying new ones. IT'S SO SHINY.

It's a good thing I don't actually care about beating games or I'd be in quite the rut. :lol:

I heard SMTIV is easily one of the best in the series. I have a friend who always said Nocturne was his favorite but SMTIV supposedly does just about everything better.

• Brohoof 1

I don't beat games very often myself. I had literally hundreds of games unbeaten because I just keep buying new ones. IT'S SO SHINY.

It's a good thing I don't actually care about beating games or I'd be in quite the rut. :lol:

I heard SMTIV is easily one of the best in the series. I have a friend who always said Nocturne was his favorite but SMTIV supposedly does just about everything better.

Yeah, it's the first one I've played in the series but I love it.

Half life 2 on PC. I loved every minute of it and am now working on Episode 1, which I heard was underwhelming compared to 2 and episode 2.