Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

My last completed games was "Super Mario 3D World" 100%. I have a list of completed games I did on multiple consoles with same titles. I beat Tony Hawk's UnderGround 100% on GBA, Xbox, PS2, & PC and many more games done.

Recently finished Alan Wake for the 360/Xbox One. It is flawed in some areas for sure, but there is so much to like about the game too. The storytelling and the overall tone of the game is spot on, and quite a bit of the voice acting is excellent. The ending is really weird though. Still, really good game.

• Brohoof 1

Recently beat and platinum'd Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. My unfinished business with that raccoon is now finished...until I start Sly 4, anyway. <3

Banjo-Kazooie! Playing through Banjo-Tooie now.

Thinking of playing Yooka-Laylee later as well.

On 14/04/2017 at 2:35 PM, Cakey said:

DOOM 2016 loved every second of it

It's a great game! I love how similar it is to Doom and Doom II with fast-paced gameplay and omission of modern FPS mechanics.

A bit of a somewhat obscure title, but the last game I beat was No Time to Explain. I'm trying to get better at playing through the steam games in my library rather than just letting my collection sit there collecting dust. Pretty great game though; once upon a time, I played the original on newgrounds. 

• Brohoof 2

Bomberman Jetters on the GameCube. I didn't 100% it, but I got all the lightning cards and beat the final boss. I might go back to 100% it. If I have nothing better to do. Which I don't.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

I beat both Final Fantasy V and Nier Automata yesterday.

FFV is probably my favorite of the pre-PS1 Final Fantasies at this point. It had everything from proper pacing to good class variety and, underwritten as they were, pretty good characters.

Nier Automata was a good game overall but the last couple endings were meh. Just like in the first Nier they wouldn't be worth getting if it weren't for the fact that you can get them within a few minutes of each other.

Drakengard 1 is still the best game in the series for endings. I wish they'd go back to having varied and twisted endings like that.

I also beat Fighting Force. Granted it was like an hour long at most. I guess it's meant to be played multiple times. Feels like a PS1 version of Streets of Rage.

I want Fighting Force 2 but I don't think it's on PSN.