Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

• 2 weeks later...

I just replayed Final Fantasy X-2 this week.

I really wanted to play FFX but I can't find this disc ANYWHERE.

I don't mind though. X-2 was pretty damn good too. I just really wish I could find that game. Of course when I don't want to pay it, it's in plain sight.

But the second I want to game out... *sigh*

I guess I'll just buy it again. It's not like it's even expensive! It just sucks having to spend five bucks at a hock shop for a game you already have. -_-

Edited by Cloud-Kicker

I finally finished Xenoblade Chronicles after 109hrs:40m. Long game, but totally worth playing, especially since it has what I thought was the most WTF final area in any fantasy RPG- did not expect anything that happened towards the end to happen, blew my mind man... definitely one of my favorite games of all time now. :)

Resident Evil: Revelations. The story mode, anyway. I'm working on completing Raid Mode. Speaking of which, anyone wanna help me with "The Ghost Ship" level?

MGS 4; 19th run now.......... Go for 20!

I always play MGS games over and over. I think I beat MGS 3 47 times? (Pathetic I know)

It's not that pathetic...At least it's a game worth the time to beat over and over like that.

Recently finished Prototype 2. Beat it over a few days on Hard. There's a bunch of side-missions that are like mini-games that Radical has unlocking once a week. But they don't get you anything important except extra experience points and some minor abilities. Awesome game though.

Most recent game...Hmm.

Probably "Final Fantasy 13-2", HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Other then that I think "CLADUN: This is an RPG"

And I am in the middle of "Steel Horizons" for PSP.