Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy. Which is a remake of Ace Combat 2. I had already played through it before, but I had an urge to play it again. Not the best game in the series, but I enjoyed it.

The most recent video game I completed was Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. I remember playing the game a long time ago, but stopped playing for a while. I picked the game back up and I was able to complete the game. I also watched a guide on how to speedrun the game and I gave it an attempt. The speedrun was difficult, but a lot of fun and I managed to accomplish the speedrun, as well. :) 

It's been a really long time since I've really been able to play a a game to completion, but the most recent was Borderlands 2 on a save with Zer0. Did it with Axton at first and then tried with Zer0. I used to no like the game as much, but playing through it a couple of times gave me a renewed respect for it.. IMO, still has faults (Bada-- ranks, poor loot system,  humor was a little more hit or miss, and I really didn't like what they did to Sniper Rifles and Revolvers in general) that made the original better. Still a solid ~9.5/10.

On 2018-01-15 at 2:17 PM, SoberStarlight said:

Breath of the Wild (LOVED IT) for Nintendo Switch

Been eyeing that game for a while. Looks really beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
On 2018-10-16 at 12:10 PM, Phosphor said:

Shantae: Half Genie Hero. Fun game. I really need to finish Sonic Mania. It's awesome too but I haven't been gaming much lately. :sunny:

I've heard great things about Half Genie Hero. Really need to try it sometime.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The last one in played trough was Driver for the Playstation 1. I even collected all the flags in the racing games. I had the police car difficulty at medium because they are annoying enough on medium.

EDIT : Im also done with Driver 2 now.

Edited by Nanotek

I just finished up Stella Glow. I tend to suck at any sort of strategy games but sometimes I run across one like this that's just the right difficulty for me. All of the characters were a lot of fun. Every party member gets their own ending but I wasn't about to sit through the credits fourteen times to see them all so i just Youtubed the ones I hadn't seen. I was actually surprised at some of the endings. Not often the main character actually marries someone in games like this. Usually you get some variation of "in a relationship, maybe, but life goes on".

The music in the game is fantastic. It better be considering music has both story and gameplay relevance. Lots of j-pop variations of other genres from rock to polka but also regular video game adventure or battle music to fill in the blanks.

Absolutely a quality experience.

• 2 weeks later...

The last game i played trough was " Virus - It is aware il sait " for the Playstation 1. Its based on the Movie Virus, which was based on a Dark Horse Comic.

The game is pretty weird and only has 7 Levels, which in turn are of course quite difficult, to make the game longer. You really have to know, which weapons to use on which creature, in order to not die very quick. Also the game has a bug which i encountered, i was at the final boss and despite the fact that i took away all its health, the bar filled itself up again and then he was immortal. I had to start the level over, then he actually died when his health bar went down.

The game is a Survival Horror Game, but not a really a good one. The graphics look cheap, there is no voice acting and many of the enemys look more like Robots, which makes sense, since the things in the movie were also a mix of organs and robot parts, but in this game there look more like just robots.

Only the cutscenes look good, but there are only 2 in the entire game. For some reason the game ends on a weird Cliffhanger, so its either a prequel to the Movie or its just there for no reason, maybe they wanted to make a sequel, i dont know.

Haven't finished anything for a while. Then again, I haven't touched my PC or 3DS in at least a week.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...