Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

• 2 weeks later...

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. 

Haven't played the DLC case yet, but wow, this game was definitely miles and bounds better than the fourth game (which was good, but had parts that were clunky and rushed in my opinion). Discounting typos and a disappointingly downplayed Trucy, I loved just about everything about it. Animated cutscenes, no lackluster cases, the badassery of Blackquill, the clever, subtle callbacks to all of the game's most iconic cases in the final case that led to that brilliant twist, just talking about it makes me want to play the sixth game already. :kirin:

• 1 year later...

That would be Terraria. Regarding beating the end boss before 1.4 which is yet to be available in consoles at least. left the game until then, where I’m planning to make a pony themed world afterwards. God know how long that’s gonna take :mlp_icwudt:

I’m close in finishing Breath of the Wild master mode. I think I’d be doing the side quests before taking on the H1N1. I’ve just finished the shrines 

Kinda hard to say one can "beat" it, but the most recent game I've "beat" was "Golf With Your Friends" with my brother. ^_^ Yeah, golf with your friends and I'm playing it with my brother. Checkmate! Developers! HJrej9k.png

On 9/12/2020 at 3:49 AM, Rebel Brony 42 said:

Rollie, a new game for NES.

Oh that's interesting ~ really nice to see some people still making legit NES games. oilUbfM.png

• 3 months later...

The most recent game I remember is both the Pacifist and Fight Everybody versions of Deltarune Chapter 1. I beat Jevil on two files-once by putting him to sleep and once by “killing him”. Even though the game is weird and doesn’t have a save at the very end, I consider beating Jevil and the King a couple of times a victory.

I beat Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 2. I am trying to get all of the cards in the game and there should be only 1 left, but it's otherwise beaten. In fact, if I get the one remaining card then it will be more like I "conquered" it.