Sepia-chan

Gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

DMC5

I beat Bloody Palace with Dante and I feel good about myself

Finally beat Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, even managed to collect all the Shards in the game.

The last videogame I beat was Portal 2 on cooperative mode! That was during the spring. Been playing a lot of Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Plan on playing SCP Containment Breech next. :yay:

I finished Cuphead, after losing every ounce of sanity that I had beforehand.

friends and I beat minecraft for like the 503rd time

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. 

Haven't played the DLC case yet, but wow, this game was definitely miles and bounds better than the fourth game (which was good, but had parts that were clunky and rushed in my opinion). Discounting typos and a disappointingly downplayed Trucy, I loved just about everything about it. Animated cutscenes, no lackluster cases, the badassery of Blackquill, the clever, subtle callbacks to all of the game's most iconic cases in the final case that led to that brilliant twist, just talking about it makes me want to play the sixth game already. :kirin:

I beat Metro Exodus a couple of months ago and got good-ish ending

been a while as not started anything new, but Spyro 2 Reignited. starting with 3 this weekend, after that gotting the 3 metro games(Only played 2 on ps3)

Kingdom Hearts 3 and Lego DC Super Villains.

Badges

My most recent video game, thats tough because I usually play the Division so much. But I beat the Division 2, Warlords of New York, and i'm almost to getting to finish Division 1.

Badges

That would be Terraria. Regarding beating the end boss before 1.4 which is yet to be available in consoles at least. left the game until then, where I’m planning to make a pony themed world afterwards. God know how long that’s gonna take :mlp_icwudt:

I’m close in finishing Breath of the Wild master mode. I think I’d be doing the side quests before taking on the H1N1. I’ve just finished the shrines 

MGS3D. Yep, even downgraded in handheld mode this game is still amazing

Kinda hard to say one can "beat" it, but the most recent game I've "beat" was "Golf With Your Friends" with my brother. ^_^ Yeah, golf with your friends and I'm playing it with my brother. Checkmate! Developers! HJrej9k.png

On 9/12/2020 at 3:49 AM, Rebel Brony 42 said:

Rollie, a new game for NES.

Oh that's interesting ~ really nice to see some people still making legit NES games. oilUbfM.png

grant theft auto 5... i rarely play games