Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

How is Cladun? I keep thinking of picking it up but other things come along.

It's actually really good. It has a unique system and it's kinda' short yet sweet.

I like short, sweet games.

FINAL BOSS IS SO HARD RAGEEEEE

Just finished Valkyria Chronicles for the 5th time today. Why won't you give me proper sequel on the PS3 Sega?

We're not even getting Valkyria Chronicles 3. Also, if you haven't try Valkryia Chronicles 2, gameplay-wise its much and the same as VC, but with more tank customization and some slightly modified classes. Also, cameo's abound.

Catherine (PS3) was the last game I beat. I'm currently playing Fallout: New Vegas (PS3). Don't know when I'll finally get through it, as I'm aiming to get the platinum trophy!

(edited)

Prince of Persia: the Forgotten Sands (Wii). Was a fun and challenging yet short romp, great visuals too, I'd give it a solid 8/10. There's also quite a bit of bonus content, including the original Prince of Persia game.

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64

I finished playing Final Fantasy X a few days ago. It was quite a different experience playing it now compared to when I first played it about 10 years ago. Despite a few annoyances, it really is a beautiful game.

Skyrim... I still need to complete the Mage's Guild questline and maybe one or two of the Daedric Princes.

Almost finished with Kingdoms of Amalur and one DLC (Dead Kel).

Kid Icarus Uprising and while I won't give away any spoilers the way you fight the boss is bloody awesome though a bit random given that it's Kid Icarus.