Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

5 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Does a Tetris game always have to be :(12?  

Well, I used to be good. I am currently ranked 86th in the world, with the time 11:25:61

Reference: https://theabsolute.plus/score/55

I think it is good to have a consistent game play when a game can be so random.

Spoiler

This is the only online video I have, which is 12 years old (back in the day when YouTube was limited to 15 minutes videos):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Last game I beat was Need for Speed: The Run a few weeks ago, it was more difficult than I thought. The avalanche one and death valley were really tough for me. But I got through it at least!

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the main story of Pikmin 3 Deluxe. Also finished the first side story, only the second left. I think a coupleof TMNT games should do after. There’s Tears of the Kingdom coming :squee:

Ok, finished the second set of side stories for Pikmin 3 Deluxe, and my final two games for TMNT Cowabunga Collection: The Arcade, and SNES Turtles in Time. I think I’ll finish Shredder’s Revenge tomorrow, and finally start Tears of the Kingdom :ticking:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neighbors From Hell, the remastered version. For those who don't know, it's a stealth/sabotage type game where you play as a chipper comedy show host against his jerky next door neighbor. You go sneaking around his house on a number of missions, basically trolling him (i.e. putting bath water in his pudding, laxatives in his beer, superglue on his binoculars). It's kind of mean-spirited, but funny as hell. 

• Brohoof 1