Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Let's see....

I don't remember. That's how much I play the video games that are in the house. It might have been either Metriod Prime Hunters (DS) or Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), both of which I defeated some long time ago...

I'm considering re-defeating Metroid Prime Hunters again soon, or even borrowing the Metroid Trilogy (Wii) from my friend and KILLING in Metroid Prime: Corruption (Wii).

• Brohoof 1

Just beat Donkey Kong Country Returns. I first played it around when it released in 2010 but didn't finish it, so I decided to pick up again and start a new file- I beat in 3 days and got ALL the KONG letters! :P Very challenging game at first, but they give you like a million lives so it ain't so bad once you memorize the patterns of the set pieces and whatnot. And what set pieces this game has- the best in 2D platforming imo, maybe some of the best this generation! I'd give it a 9/10 overall, great game. :)

(edited)

I finished Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, you better play that game because if not you might die, or Pinkie Pie can break the 4th wall and rip your head off, im dead serious.

Btw, Vector is best character.

Edited by The Baritone Milkman

Hipster Doctor played Prototype before it was cool.

But yeah, the most recent one has gotta be Sid Meier's Civilazation 5 on very hard (prince, I think it is) with a science victory.

Domination victory is the only honorable victory :angry:

Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Much easier than the first one, though still just as time consuming as the first with a 50-60 hour average playtime on both. Now I just have the remaining missions to complete...oh boy.

Probably Motorstorm RC. Got Platinum about 1 month ago for it.

The next game I'm gonna complete is Pikmin, and I'll have it done by tomorrow.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Much easier than the first one, though still just as time consuming as the first with a 50-60 hour average playtime on both. Now I just have the remaining missions to complete...oh boy.

Just wait for that final tournament mission... Ooh man...

(edited)

Half Life 2: Episode Two.

Yeah, I know I'm pretty late to the party on this one.

Edited by Pony Joe

I have not played story games for a bit. I always play LoL or WoW or Xbox Minecraft

But, i think the last game i beat was MW3. (Even if i'm not a fan of CoD)

Phew... just finished Final Time Attack on The World Ends With You in hard difficulty! Man what a challenge, 15 minutes.

Now i'm willing to do the risky method to get it done more quickly.

• Brohoof 1

I got Portal 2 on steam a few days ago, and finished it yesterday. Once more unto the breach perpetual testing initiative! :D

Monster Hunter Tri. The Offline story anyways. That last dragon was bad but not as crazy as the Gigginox in my opinion. :P

Cedeus is cake with a Dragon element weapon, Gigginox with Fire.

Cedeus is cake with a Dragon element weapon, Gigginox with Fire.

Oh yeah! You betcha I used a fire long sword on Gigginox. I'd sell the sashimi I made out of him but that would be nasty (and poisonous). :P

• Brohoof 1