Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Xenoblade Chronicles.

Clocked about 70 hours into the beast of a game, playing the main game, killing stuff, finding items, doing some quests, and then deciding before I fight the final boss to grind to the level cap (99). And when it comes to quests and the endgame/secret stuff, I didn't even scratch the surface. I still have Adv. art books to hunt if I so desire, the optional 100+ level bosses, sidequests and such. Will definitely play the New Game+ sometime, though I think I may wait a few weeks. I did kinda leave Fortune Street's single player unfinished. :P

Definitely a buy for any fans of action JRPGs who want a great-in-all-areas game, and have a Wii. Hay, I'd even suggest buying a Wii even if Xenoblade is the only game you will ever play on it.

Well I beat Pony Fantasy 6 either yesterday or two days ago, cant remember.

Was waaay better then the original. :wub:

I still haven't had a good chance to play that yet, I'll have to make some time.

And I haven't completed any other games yet since I'm playing Team Fortress 2 most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just beat Chrono Trigger, great game but a little overrated in my opinion. It might just be that I have trouble accepting characters that look like they belong in Dragonball cause I had the same problem with Blue Dragon - I loved that game too but the Dragonball looking characters annoy me

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

FF. Going for II next. Playing the jap versions.

I've still not completed number II, neither have I finished IV. I should probably go do those sometime.

Just beat Chrono Trigger, great game but a little overrated in my opinion. It might just be that I have trouble accepting characters that look like they belong in Dragonball cause I had the same problem with Blue Dragon - I loved that game too but the Dragonball looking characters annoy me

I recommend that you try Chrono Cross.

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...