Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon.

Tyger

How tough am I?

Well, it all depends on what you mean by that. Do you mean physically, mentally, or something other?

People have their strengths and weaknesses in all different areas of everything. A question like "how

tough are you" doesn't seem to specific, but most people would believe that the person is asking how

tough are you physically. You can be physically tough, but have a fragile heart. You can be the

weakest person alive, but you can have a tough mind, and stick up for anything you believe in.

The OP refused to be specific with his question. I am not going to base my answer on what everyone

else is posting, because I don't work that way. I can be different. And I don't have a problem with that,

either. So I'll answer this question based on how I want to answer it. How tough am I?

Pretty damn tough. smd(:

• 4 weeks later...

HOW TOUGH AM I? HOW TOUGH AM I?

Posted Image

BWAHAHA

I AM SO TOUGH I HAD RARITY MAKE ME A NAIL DRESS THATS LINED WITH SPIKES!

I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast.

So?

Listen, don't make me go all 6 Scratches on you. And by scratch, I do not mean the best DJ ever!

Without any milk.

Jesus, I've been waiting a month for somepony to ask me that so I could finish my line.

Oh uh, right this way ma'm/sir

I am an ancient Eldritch abomintaion who stalks people, drives them insane, then hangs their internal organs from trees. How tough do you think I am?

Milkshake anyone?

Oh so your demented Pinkie Pie!