Sign in to follow this  
derpderpderpy

What do you think is the most coolest MLP merch

I think the coolest is the Pinkie pie jacket and the pegasus wings xD i really do want those huh.png  i gotta save the money some how

I think the coolest are the Hot Topic's Derpy Jacket (If only it wasn't so big on me sad.png )

and Hot Topic's Octavia "Music Is My Life" shirt.

The perfect ways to show off my two favorite background characters. yay.png

Badges

I believe that the Pinkie Pie jacket or the Rainbow Dash hoodie (or the hat) are the coolest pieces of merchandise. I wish I could wear either of them without being hated apon.

(edited)

The Pinkie Pie jacket is the coolest piece of MLP Merch in my opinion because it's just generally cool. Plus it's not all that expensive, really.

Edited by Pathogen

My coolest piece of merchandise is my fluttershy figure by funko pop. It's the next best thing since sliced bread lol.

The funko vinyl figures and the plushies. Those are both pretty cool and I will choose them for the thread. The figures look nice and the plushies are soft.

Badges

(edited)

This :http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/678598_hi?wid=1360

Is probably the best pony merch I've ever seen. (in my opinion...) I saw it at Hot Topic and am saving the money for it cuz I WANT THAT DERPY MESSENGER BAG SOOOOOOO BAD! And it's mini! Mini things are COOL! Carry on, everyone. 

Edited by BeatrixBow

(edited)

I'm going to have to go with the trading cards because they're cool to look at, as well as comparability cheap and easy to collect, the boxes and tins are nice as well, the Vinyl Scratch box being my favorite so far, I have a little shelf of them here.(The cards are in binders a shelf below, and yes, I put by Brony Doc stuff on display with them).

post-6903-0-64596100-1368234732_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shoboni

I'm going to have to go with the trading cards because their cool to look at, as well as comparability cheap and easy to collect, the boxes and tins are nice as well, the Vinyl Scratch box being my favorite so far, I have a little shelf of them here.(The cards are in binders a shelf below, and yes, I put by Brony Doc stuff on display with them).

One two three... five of those MLP collector's tins! And I can't even find one to get my hands on. :(

I would have to go with both the trading cards and the upcoming 4th Dimension plush toys that are show accurate and adorable. I don't go out of my way to buy Pony merch, but I I love cards and quality plushies.

One two three... five of those MLP collector's tins! And I can't even find one to get my hands on. sad.png

I would have to go with both the trading cards and the upcoming 4th Dimension plush toys that are show accurate and adorable. I don't go out of my way to buy Pony merch, but I I love cards and quality plushies.

My Wal-Mart had a exorbitant amount all the time and they cost the same price as just buying the six packs by themselves were, so I went ahead and grabbed one each time I got cards XD.  

My Wal-Mart had a exorbitant amount all the time and they cost the same price as just buying the six packs by themselves were, so I went ahead and grabbed one each time I got cards XD.  

Yes, and that's exactly why I wish I could find it. The tin itself is extremely nice, but then you get six packs of cards for the same price as they'd normally be. Unfortunately, my Wal-Mart is horrendous. They've got Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Magic cards, but no Pony. Bunch of losers. :P

I really like my brony shirt, which is an MLP placed on top of the red, white, and blue bars of the Ford Mustang ribbon in place of the traditional horse. The "b-r-o-n-y" letters are done in Ford Pony Car font. :D

51BRxvHNmWL._SX342_.jpg

I think all MLP merch that does not involve Discord in any way, shape, or form is disgusting and should be immediately burned and have its ashes shat on by a fat man with diarrhea.