Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My avatar (Pony Isaac)

MetalheadWolfman

(edited)

img-1446000-1-Pony_Me_3.jpg

My friend (who is a great artist) drew this at my request.

Here's basically the concept of the pony:

The pony is genderless because I get along, share humor, share personalities, etc with both guys and girls. Never really identified myself mentally as one or the other. But, haha, being a guy is a lot more fun because I get to freak people out with my crazy personality which people wouldn't find out of the ordinary for a girl. XDDD

It is half pink (the visible side) and half blue (the other side, you can kinda see from the legs tho.) The crazy mane and tail colors are because I'm a bit of a hair fanatic. I had highlights awhile ago but my parents don't approve of that kind of coloring xD My hair is about 5 or 6 inches below my neck. A mid-blonde-ish color.

I am a Pegasus because wings (to me) represents freedom. Heh, should have done an alicorn. Then I could blow everyone up with fireballs and crap while flying at lightning speed. heh. heh. >;3 But anyways, I am free-spirited and not afraid to be my crazy, flamboyant self all the time. [: I also see very little limits in life. You can do almost whatever you want to do if you put your mind to it. (Whether those things are good or bad is a whole 'nother matter. XDDD)

I have a guitar on my leg because I'm a metalhead. Metal is an extreme passion for me. I love all the forms of metal, from gut-wrenching death metal, to beautiful folk metal. I love it all. You can check my band collage on my profile. I wish I could make my profile transparent so you guys could see ALL the logos >_>

I have a saber as my cutie mark because I'm a saber fencer. I've been fencing one year and I've been told by a bunch of people that I look like I've been fencing 3 or 4 years. Once, I defeated a guy who was a national champion in the US some years ago. Was pretty excited afters.

Lastly, and most - the cross on my neck alliance with Jesus Christ. He gives me so much joy in my life and I owe so much to him. DESTROY TEH ATHEISTS - Just kidding xD I get along with a lot of satanists in atheists in the metal community tho I do not agree with them. ^^

Well, that's all I have to say. What do you guys think? :3

Edited by Isaac Swett
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

wow,nice form, but at first I thought the leg with the guitar on it was a robot leg, but thats just my own stupididty tongue.png, nice coloring though and its really well done! smile.png

Edited by Pelate077
  • Brohoof 1