Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved How do you get a thread locked?

Eureka
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

(edited)

I made a thread (The Pony Zombie Apocolypse) In the OCC descussion section of the role play world. I absolutely hate it now XD. How do you get it deleted/locked?

Edited by The Wife of Law

Well I'm not totally sure, but I think if you report your own post it gets it removed, then just type in the text box you want it removed or something.

Thats my assumption, or else simply message a moderator and see if they can do it for you.

There is a little "Report" button on the bottom of your post that you can click. Upon clicking select "Other" and tell the mod why you want the thread locked/removed and if it is reasonable they shall do it.

Reporting your own posts is just as acceptable as reporting posts of others, however, the staff aren't going to remove content for you unless your reason for deletion is fairly legit xP 'I don't like it anymore' doesn't sound like the best reason in the universe. I'd report your post and give the best explanation you can give, and the mods will make their decision based on that.

• Brohoof 2

~Chaotic Discord~ and Assassin Derpy got it right and have answered this question. Self-report with a valid reason and it will be closed or deleted.

Considering the question has been answered, I'm locking this thread up. :)