Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

N/A

Argos

United Kingdom all the way, after all, there's no place like home.

Assuming WROL, total anarchy wouldn't be as bad in the UK, due to the lower amount of firearms. You only ask where I would prefer to be and not why or what I would do so I'm going to take it upon myself to answer those questions too.

I live in Lincoln, a historic city located in rural England, it's rather overlooked by many so if during total anarchy factions should rise up to take power, they may overlook my city, I guess I would have to learn practical skills and probably end up moving from my house to live in woodland in one of the near by villages.

Zombie Apocalypse, you may think I would go somewhere with more readily available weapons for this one but I would stay here for zombies too, we have sufficient weaponry to defend ourselves as we make our way to the nearest airbase (of which there are a few) to scout for guns, after which I would likely move my group to hold up at the castle, if its sufficient enough to keep out soldiers and siege weapons then I'm sure it's zombie proof too :P

Natural disaster, location doesn't really matter for a natural disaster IMO, assuming that this is a disaster that could strike somewhere unknown to disasters, I assume a tsunami is the most likely natural disaster that could hit the UK, we're rather accustomed to flooding so we would be somewhat prepared here.

• Brohoof 1

WROL: I would probably go to the United Kingdom for that, just see how it goes with anarchy and chaos everywhere.

Zombie Apocalypse:  I would definitely go to Canada just to survive as long as I can. Who knows, maybe I'll see Princess Boltia as a zombie there. :P Plus, for more survival against the undead.

Natural Disaster:  I would probably go to Miami, it doesn't really matter to me.

WROL: even though it is a bad idea, I'll stay in Alabama. If the factions are after me and my family, I can get out of my city relatively easily, seeing as it's only a city with a population of about 250,000. there are deer and other wildlife in abundance all around my city.

Zombies: same place, same reason. lots of guns, lots of ammo, lots of defendable places.

Natural Disaster: seeing as only tornadoes and Hurricanes can affect Montgomery, Alabama, I'll take my chances here unless it is like "The Road", then I'd take off to Florida.

Why do I see no North Korea option???

Assuming the Iraq 2 scenarios I bet tension would snap and North Kora would be nuked... I wanna go live there, be the sole human amongst the radiated mutants, Fallout 3 style :3

Provided I get to take RadX with me and the "Fat-Man/MIRV" isn't made in North Korea, after all, we all know how bad missiles and nukes go for them.... :P

(Assumed "Midwest" could be tagged along with "North America: West)

In any of the situations, I'd like to stay where I am. Best knowledge of where my resources lie, and where I can "acquire" more resources. Not to mention, that way I can avoid the firearm clause and keep all my guns. angry.png

In WRoL: More or less, hold out where I am, use the plants nearby to my advantage. This is my preferred scenario, as I'm on good terms with many of the people in town. Even without federal/state governmental rule, I'm fairly certain our town has enough civilized peole to maintain or re-form the city government. We'd probably just start to grow our own food and whatnot. We'd be good.

TEH ZOMBEHZ!!!!: More or less the same as above. I'm confident my town would stay cohesive, and we'd eliminate any zombies that come in/ are in. 

Natural Disaster: Being in the Midwest would shield me from many of them. If Yellowstone blows up, all of America's gone anyway, so I'd start trudging south. Tornadoes, I'd be dead of a heart attack, so it wouldn't matter. Anything else, and the sense of community would strengthen trying to help each other through it.

For all of them, note that I'd have 7 guns, an assortment of knives, a sword, a baseball bat, several pipes, pencils and a sharpener, and just about anything I can throw. I'm with no shortage of weapons. ph34r.png Not to mention, I'm a very charismatic and persuasive speaker. I can get people on my side.

(edited)

my house. i live in the mountains and my closest neighbor is pretty far away, we have a month of food and water at my house, we are kinda rednecky so we have 6 guns, and i have tactical gear, and a katana AND a generator with a bunch of gas. AND a bunch of anti radiation stuff. 

zombies: best tactic is bugging in not out.

Anarchy: like i said very very very few neighbors 

WW3 or some bs: in this situation, i would go down into my city if it was occupied and basically go red dawn and buck shit up  

natural disaster: mountains, thats impossible 

Edited by Luna forever

In the shit hits the fan scenario I'm staying in the south or Texas. I have a few guns and etc.... I know my neighbors I can trust my neighbors when the rule of law breaks down.

Zombie apocalypse I am as prepared as I can only be which is not very well.

Natural disaster wise the worst thing I may have to fear is a tornado outbreak and to be honest I do not have to worry about tornados to much here.

(edited)

My house is so well fortified that my friends have a running gag that it's the first place they would head in a zombie apocalypse because it's absolutely full of weapons, has both a basement and an attic, and is just generally well defendable.

I'd be there in all the scenarios that were described.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Aussie's are tough sons of bitches so when shit hits the fan il be here

fire arms: well im fucked only a couple of high powerd long range ( 600-800 meters) rifles 

other wise im set 

Edited by HunterScars

This is by far the best part of living in Virginia, we own a couple guns including an assault rifle, a pistol and a hunting rifle, This is also the advantage of having a military parent.

In case of WROL: We would probably hop in our pick-up truck and drive to my extended family in Texas or Kansas.

In case of Zombies: We would board up all the entrance's except the back door to our fenced in garden, We have a well that can be both hand and electrically drawn, We have geothermal generators for heating and We're planning on having solar panels installed soon which could be used for the well, We would have water from the well and we have an all year round garden with chickens, We've tried to survive off of it one year and it can provide %90 of what we eat in a year, And i bet if we were to ration and start growing inside the house we could survive off the garden, The only problem would be red meat which we have plenty of in the freezer, We also have an algae farm in the basement which we could use for surviving off goop.

Natural disaster: If it hits in our area same plan as WROL, If it hits in another place, Same plan as zombie.  

Hey, I watched Doomsday Preppers once (A bunch of overly paranoid people they were)! I'm pretty sure I'd stay in the UK for all of these. No place like home! 

WROL: The UK has quite a limit on firearms, so not too much S would HTF, I imagine. Of course, being as young as I am, I need an adult around to even be allowed to pull the trigger, and I'm a klutz at reloading. 

Zombie Apocalypse: Like I said earlier, I wouldn't really have access to firearms, so spades and hammers for me, eh? We have some homegrown food to last a while but none of my family are preppers although I do like to annoy my brother by talking about my 'when SHTF' plans. I'm rather isolated where I live, so, with the advantage of fewer zombies/hostiles, there will be less supplies and definitely no firearms nearby.

Natural Disaster: 

Natural disaster, location doesn't really matter for a natural disaster IMO, assuming that this is a disaster that could strike somewhere unknown to disasters, I assume a tsunami is the most likely natural disaster that could hit the UK, we're rather accustomed to flooding so we would be somewhat prepared here.

There, that saved some typing, thanks Lost! wink.png

So, UK all the way! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, I could be wrong, but in a WROL scenario, I kinda have my doubts about the UK. Considering how much order there is in the UK, if SHTF, I find it surprisingly (and scaringly) easy to imagine that order would break down really easily as people wouldn't know what to do in a situation where nothing is as they know it. The only real upside to it is that firearms are prohibited to everyone, so murder rates wouldn't rise as fast as they would in various other places. I'd rather be in Australia in such a scenario.

In terms of a zombie apocalypse, like with natural distasters, I honestly doubt it would make a whole load of difference where you go. Traditional zombies can always be outrun, so it'll be more of a battle of survival, and order would fall apart naturally as people do whatever they must to survive. What I said above somewhat applies here too then.

And lost already explained the natural disaster scenario :P

• Brohoof 1

For WROL I'd prefer to live someplace that is already WROL...it'd be far more stable, since everybody is used to it.  To me, this by itself would outweigh the environmental downsides of these places.  Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan come to mind.  However "Central Asia" isn't an option on the list (yet) so I haven't voted.