Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Are we allowed to speak of drugs

Cuhpcakes
Go to solution Solved by King,

(edited)

I m talking about drugs for complete rectreational use, not medicinal.

I apologise if this is against the rules, but I haven't found a single mention of my question in The Rules.

You can delete this thread if you wish, I just want to know. Thank you! :)

Edited by The Wife of Law

I m talking about drugs for complete rectreational use, not medicinal.

I apologise if this is against the rules, but I haven't found a single mention of my question in The Rules.

You can delete this thread if you wish, I just want to know. Thank you! smile.png

I think we can talk about drugs. People have talked about alcohol on threads before, so drugs is a good subject to discuse. No where and when to buy them, but to say your problem and how to have dealt with it would be good.

Great question! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You are allowed to discuss implications and such of using drugs in a recreational way, however nothing with explicit details and nothing that..promotes...the use of such drugs. However that being said, it's up to the individual moderators whether your posts or topics about it are allowed to stay. A topic talking about whether it should be legal or not, will be allowed to stay in most cases as its more of a debate, but if you open a topic about how you Loooooove Marijuana, then no...that will most likely NOT stay.

Just self-moderate whatever you say, as there are younger members here who don't need to be influenced in such a way.

Now with this answered, Im locking this topic up happy.png

Have a nice day

Edited by Dawn♥Rider
  • Brohoof 5