• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/3-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Lesson Zero
Air Date: October 15, 2011
Synopsis: Hyper-organized Twilight panics when she can’t find a lesson about friendship for her weekly letter to Princess Celestia.

So, what do you think will happen in E3-S2? I already read the synopsis, but I don't see why I can't see what everypony else thinks... Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

I think that it's a really great premise for an episode. Every once in a while, a cartoon needs to be able to laugh at itself, and I think that FiM's time has finally come.

• Brohoof 4

Eeeyup, it's going to be episode 4. Mischievous Luna will certainly make for an interesting Halloween ep.

Back on topic, I'm sure hilarity will ensue. Twilight's panicking was funny in Swarm of the Century, and her anger even more so. She's the most emotion filled character, I'm highly anticipating this one.

HIATUS, Y U SO PAINFUL?

I think she'll end up getting very stressed, then sending a letter to Celestia, begging for forgivness and to not have to leave ponyville, then Celestia will say it's all okay and everypony's happy! (screw punctuation, it's 3 in the morning)

It could make for a good look at what an average day in Ponyville is like. Y'know, when nothing particularly special is happening like in every other episode. I'll assume that because she's having such a hard time finding a lesson.

I think she'll end up getting very stressed, then sending a letter to Celestia, begging for forgivness and to not have to leave ponyville, then Celestia will say it's all okay and everypony's happy! (screw punctuation, it's 3 in the morning)

So yeah, it will probably be the next great Trollestia episode. Expect a new short-lived meme or two as well.
  • Brohoof 1

I remember making a episode 3 FAN-FIC a while ago for episode 3, lemmme dig it up.

OK, so it is about Twilight sparkle messing up on a spell, tuning pinkie pie into a unicorn. Pinkie then starts to take over ponyville by hypnotising everypony with her horn that gummy is their ruler, parties are everyday things and that candy is for dinner lunch and breakfast. Ponyville goes currupt as pinkie uses her wings to make everyday sunny with rainbows. Everything dries out and ponies go colorblind. TS tries to stop her before she turns all of equesteria into a pink cupcake.

• Brohoof 3

I remember making a episode 3 FAN-FIC a while ago for episode 3, lemmme dig it up.

OK, so it is about Twilight sparkle messing up on a spell, tuning pinkie pie into a unicorn. Pinkie then starts to take over ponyville by hypnotising everypony with her horn that gummy is their ruler, parties are everyday things and that candy is for dinner lunch and breakfast. Ponyville goes currupt as pinkie uses her wings to make everyday sunny with rainbows. Everything dries out and ponies go colorblind. TS tries to stop her before she turns all of equesteria into a pink cupcake.

To add to it she'll release discord so that there is chocolate rain.

What would be hilarious is if Twilight tries to set up situations for her friends where they would be forced to learn a friendship lesson.

Fluttershy: "Um...are you sure about this?"

Twilight: "Well of course! How else am I supposed to learn whether or not kickboxing is important to friendship?"

• Brohoof 2

I predict/hope that Twilight absolutely flips her lid over not being able to turn in her assignment. Mainly because I know that feel, bro. :-/

Also, I'd love a funny background event montage where Twilight is looking for a good 'lesson on friendship' moment with the moments all happening behind her.