LyraHeartstrings

102 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Just when Celestia appeared overhead and shouted "Twilight Sparkle!" outside my window police sirens went off. It was perfect timing. Like Celestia shows up with the cops in tow. "Twilight! You're going down..." :lol:

Also, best part of the episode IMO, was when after Celestia lifted the spell, Big Mac still wanted the doll.

Posted Image

And so he wins and runs off with it after everyone else has forgotten about it. :D

• Brohoof 3

The animation has really gotten a lot better. It feels smoother and there's a lot more expressions. I love the zooming effect on Twilight whenever the sun moves. Spike moving that zooming background thingy was really cool too. And Rainbow dash destroying the shed. And Big MacIntosh with the DolI. And Derpy in the muffin train. And Cheerilee's name actually being said for the first time in the series. And...I'm rambling now, but it was just so Awesome!

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Alicorn filly anyone?

Princess Celestia's daughter or...?

Although one could argue that she is just the result of an animation error Twilight's mind going wild

If that's celestia daughter, then WHO WAS PHONE FATHER

The best episode in any show ever? I think so.

Animation? Incredible.

Story? Fantastic.

Humor? Couldn't stop smiling the whole way through.

Plenty of epic moments? Oh Celestia yes.

If this is season 2, then I can't wait for it!

Humor? Couldn't stop smiling the whole way through.

Heh! Yep, that pretty much summed the episode up for me, it was hilarious!

The writing and directing were spot on in this one and the pacing as they built up the increasing insanity and intensity was superb. Big Mac with the doll was funny and sweet and I swear that was a Cupcakes reference near the start. Twilight was pretty extreme but it was all based around character traits that had already been established which is clever writing IMO. I really liked Spike in this episode and it was cool that he had a pivotal role in bringing the madness to an end... :) Awesome stuff!

Whoooooeeee this episode has to be the best one yet. It was hilarious, better animation. It has a little change in the opening but it was great. Now I can't wait to see what the halloween episode will be like.

Unlike The Return of Harmony (which, as we remember, was intended for Season 1), Lesson Zero actually felt like a true Season 2 episode with the remastered intro, new animation effects, etc.

Also, I like it's mane.

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

Unlike The Return of Harmony (which, as we remember, was intended for Season 1), Lesson Zero actually felt like a true Season 2 episode with the remastered intro, new animation effects, etc.

Also, I like it's mane.

"I don;t really like that toy....NOW I LOVE IT!"

Bic mac- Mine.

That was awesome! I slept over at a friends and we watched it in the morning. I LOL'd when Fluttershy was "attacking" the bear. ^_^

It was a hilarious episode. ;)

• Brohoof 1

That was awesome! I slept over at a friends and we watched it in the morning. I LOL'd when Fluttershy was "attacking" the bear. ^_^

It was a hilarious episode. ;)

I was just like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO THAT POOR BEAR....Oh it's a massage....Animators REALLY like to screw with us ._.

IIRC cupcakes was out before party of one.

Anyway, yeah I fully expect their to be at least a few fanfictions involving twilight creating "friendship problems" of escalating severity in order to send more and more letters to princess celestia, until eventually she just completely snaps and ends up killing somepony and then tries to bring her back to life (resulting in a pony corpse that walks around but isn't truly alive and lacks thought and emotions and sleet and stuff) She then writes a letter about how one of her friends died and she brought her back to life with the magic of friendship, to which celestia responds by banishing her to the moon.

Maybe I should write it...

• Brohoof 1

IIRC cupcakes was out before party of one.

Anyway, yeah I fully expect their to be at least a few fanfictions involving twilight creating "friendship problems" of escalating severity in order to send more and more letters to princess celestia, until eventually she just completely snaps and ends up killing somepony and then tries to bring her back to life (resulting in a pony corpse that walks around but isn't truly alive and lacks thought and emotions and sleet and stuff) She then writes a letter about how one of her friends died and she brought her back to life with the magic of friendship, to which celestia responds by banishing her to the moon.

Maybe I should write it...

Oh, i thought that was what caused it, because there was no reference to pinkie pie being crazy until then. And if you wrote it, that would be...terrifying ._.