LyraHeartstrings

102 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Wow. That episode was so awesome. I can't really describe what I'm feeling right now. The whole thing was just really intense. I didn't like the new theme song, but I'll complain about that on that thread. This episode was just all over the place! I was sitting at my computer laughing the whole time! I literally yelled "WAT THE F*CK!" when Fluttershy 'broke' that bears neck. I am just so intrigued...

Anyway, great episode, can't wait for next one!

Is there a downloadable version on Youtube that's not going to break the download limit? I like the size of the episodes uploaded by Ash1261, about 70meg each, but he's not done this one yet...

OK I found one which was 102 meg which is probably survivable, as long as the library don't ask me what I was hogging their bandwidth for! I'm not sure they would understand...

Edited by Lupus

Great episode overall. I think they went a bit overboard on the whole insanity factor, though. It just seemed kind of out-of-character for Twilight to be driven to madness that easily. I mean, the last time she even came CLOSE to being like this was when the town was being eaten be parasprites.

• Brohoof 1

Great episode overall. I think they went a bit overboard on the whole insanity factor, though. It just seemed kind of out-of-character for Twilight to be driven to madness that easily. I mean, the last time she even came CLOSE to being like this was when the town was being eaten be parasprites.

I didn't mind that so much, but the stuff with the lists and obsessing about lists seemed overblown to me.

Yeah i think they do. First they announced it to be a mistake on their side, but now it just seems intentional.

Lol,I am starting to believe they are making the show for bronies now. They are being so generous :3

Yeah i think they do. First they announced it to be a mistake on their side, but now it just seems intentional.

Didn't they say they liked the idea of her as an accidental cast member? It was an error originally, but when they came to plan season 2 they had seen that people had really picked up on her and decided to keep her that way for fan recognition

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lesson Zero is the episode that finally made Twilight into my favorite pony.

This is a long dead thread. Just look at all the ancient posters that have either gone inactive or been eaten by parasprites. I mean, Spike616, Owlowicious, Kinvara, Vinyl Scratch, Gummy, and Lyra. And look at the discussion on this page even. It's FinestHour talking about the Derpy v. Mayor Mare appearance.

• 2 months later...

Twilight is going to spend the entire episode freaking out but at the end Princess Celestia is going to be like, LOLOLOLOLLOL.

she'll probably just screw them over somehow and say it was for them to learn a lesson.

• 2 months later...

Ah, the episode that got me hooked! It was the first full episode I ever saw, watching it on the big-screen TV before school in the early hours of the morning, while everyone else was asleep. I thought, "...This is not a show for little girls!!" And I wanted more Twilight Sparkle, more Mane 6 and Celestia, more My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

I can't get enough of this episode. I love it so much. I must say that my favorite scene is when Twilight looks up from the bushes with this crazy face and then she's like "heheheeee..." And I laugh every time she says "Hi giiiirrrllsss!" with that pervo-face, haha! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I used to think this was the best episode ever, but then I took a Canterlot Wedding to the eyes and ears. Still really love this one though, it really is probably the most masterfully executed single episode in the entire series so far, not a single beat was missed imo. :):wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get enough of this episode. I love it so much. I must say that my favorite scene is when Twilight looks up from the bushes with this crazy face and then she's like "heheheeee..." And I laugh every time she says "Hi giiiirrrllsss!" with that pervo-face, haha! :lol:

Lol, memories. And I could never picture twilight going crazy.

Ah, the episode that got me hooked! It was the first full episode I ever saw, watching it on the big-screen TV before school in the early hours of the morning, while everyone else was asleep. I thought, "...This is not a show for little girls!!" And I wanted more Twilight Sparkle, more Mane 6 and Celestia, more My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

I am thinking that too. Maybe the producers (before the episode) saw bronies on the dark corner in 4chan (or light corner)

and thought this should be a show for bronies