102 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

This episode is easily one of my all time favorites! The faces Twilight made were both funny and terrifying at same time! The smile she gives Rainbow Dash... made me shout "God damn!"

.... I shall miss Twilight Snapple!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This episode, by far and away, is the. Funniest. Episode. In the franchise. But it does more than just give humor the the glum, it also portrays some of Twilight's deepest fears and characteristics, i.e. she has a mental meltdown when she realizes something's due and she doesn't have material to write it with, or that who's afraid that Celestia will stop teaching her. Besides, I think it's the only mainstream episode that brought a series-effecting change, which was the Mane Six's collective friendship diary.

• 4 weeks later...

Best Twilight episode for me, by some distance. The animation for her facial expressions when she snaps is just glorious, she goes borderline villain-esque with this episode. Maybe something they should try in future (a Twilight villain ep). The way she just magically appeared and replaced the ball the CMC were playing with was super creepy.

Oh, and Big Mac keeping Smarty Pants for himself  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

"Clock is ticking Twilight, clock is...TICKING!" My god, her actions made this episode another one of my favourites. I still can't get over that creepy laugh she does when she sneaks up on the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Then all of a sudden she pops up out of the ball saying "hi girls" in a twisted voice. Great episode all around IMO.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was a good episode though it feels more like a plot device more than anything else. This was one of the first episodes I watched. It involves Twilight almost being tardy to write a letter to Princess Celestia. And this episode was pretty funny as well. And yes Twilight is creepy in this episode. I found it funny how Twilight puts a spell on a pony plush to make everypony fall in love with it. I also thought the ending was good too.

640px-Twilight_Sparkle_with_a_bird%27s_n

That smile stares directly into your soul.

And here's another funny part:

Rarity_the_worst_possible_thing_by_nekos

And thus an internet meme was born...again.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked this episode... Well, it was just okay.

I liked the plot and Twilight's dive into insanity.

Reminds me of Dr. Stein!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Twilight overreacting and her facial expressions were just priceless  :umad:. I loved it :D 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At the end of the episode with Celestia revealing that it was Spike who warned her, because he cared about her feelings, was really heart warming. I never liked Spike until now. 

• 3 weeks later...

Loved crazy Twilight!  Up until "Luna Eclipsed" Twilight was my favorite pony because of how strongly I connected with her personality.  This episode honestly was a fantastic hyperbole of my own behavior (as a child) when things don't go according to plan.  I went flipping Flutterbat crazy.  So I laughed and smiled the entire episode and loved the smarty pants love from Big Mac.

This is a masterpiece episode. The moral was very good and relatable. The plot was simple, but you could really feel Twilight's sense of panic. And Twilight's faces/behaviour in this episode was hilarious (but it still seemed believable). Her talk with Celestia at the end was really sweet. 10/10