LyraHeartstrings

102 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Shouldn't the title of this thread be changed?

After all, there isn't much left to speculate now that the episode is out.

This particular episode was definitely different in many subtle ways when compared to Season 1. I found it kind of jarring.

Big Macintosh was SO CUTE when he ran away with that doll. Crazy Twilight Sparkle really creeped me out though.

Edited by Kinvara
  • Brohoof 1

There's already sort of a thread for retrospective commentary of the episodes, although it's not pinned. It's the Favorite Moments of Season 2 So Far thread.

We are just so cool that we ignore that and keep posting here :3

This particular episode was definitely different in many subtle ways when compared to Season 1. I found it kind of jarring.

Big Macintosh was SO CUTE when he ran away with that doll. Crazy Twilight Sparkle really creeped me out though.

Because we all know Big Mac is a softie :3

Okay, I'm in absolute stitches after this episode. :lol: Twi flipping out, Sweetie Bell liking manes, the new "Worst. Possible. Thing." meme courtesy of Rarity, Big Mac showing his softer side, Trollestia making them beg. I had this stupid, huge grin on my face the whole time!

BTW, did anypony else catch the reference to this?

Posted Image

Oh yeah, there was a whole lot of high-pitched screaming going on over those 22 minutes. :wub:

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Oh boy, I cut up watching this episode. It far exceeded my expectations in every possible way. I was not expecting such hilarity. There was so much that went right with this episode, it was well worth the wait. The long list of highlights in this episode I think we can all agree on:

- Great new intro. It gives us that fresh feeling that this is truly a new season.

- Great animation. I noticed how much better it was. It was already good, but now I can't wait to see more!

- Twilight. Oh. Em. Gee. This had to be the most hilarious Twilight centered episode in history. Her facial expressions and behavior were the main source of humor.

- Rainbow Dash being awesome as always. Destroying AJ's barn and then wearing those "Deal With It" shades. Just cool.

- Rarity. "This. Is. The. Worst. Possible. Thing!" Good to see more dramatic humor from Rarity.

- Big Macintosh and the doll. Cutest, funniest thing ever.

- CMC's! They were fun this time. "I really like her mane."

- Derpy cameos!

- Spike. Because the little fella's always looking out for that adorkable Twilight.

- DAT WHEAT IN AJ'S MOUTH.

I might have missed some, but my point is, this was a fantastic episode. I watched it twice already, and I'm tempted to begin round three.

Between this and The Return of Harmony (which might as well be called season 1, but alas) I would say season 2 is off to a tremendous start.

Edited by Sugar Cube

This episode was awesome! So many new (and funny) expressions. We get to see a whole new (and slightly disturbing) side of Twilight, Fluttershy doing some kind of kung-fu massage on a bear, RD doing a sonic rainboom on a shed and wearing shades. I had my mouth wide open in amazement the whole time. Dat intro though, not too impressed by it. Basically the same one as last season but with one different scene and I think the music was changed slightly. Other than that though, it was great.

I'm going to have so much fun going through this episode frame by frame...

Same. I'm probably going to make some vectors out of some of those ridiculous expressions.