81 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

This episode is easily one of my all time favorites! The faces Twilight made were both funny and terrifying at same time! The smile she gives Rainbow Dash... made me shout "God damn!"

.... I shall miss Twilight Snapple!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

Hopefully we see her again in season 5 as a crazy princess

How could you not want this face forever!?!

OszpY.gif

sparkle.gif

*sigh* A man can dream can't he?

(i find crazy Twilight extremely attractive)

Best episode of the season in my opinion. :)

Always fun to see ponies blow a fuse. OwO

Easily one of the show's best episodes. One thing I noticed was just all the great faces and expressions characters have throughout the episode

This is my favourite episode in the series. Everything about this is just brilliant!  :yay:

This episode, by far and away, is the. Funniest. Episode. In the franchise. But it does more than just give humor the the glum, it also portrays some of Twilight's deepest fears and characteristics, i.e. she has a mental meltdown when she realizes something's due and she doesn't have material to write it with, or that who's afraid that Celestia will stop teaching her. Besides, I think it's the only mainstream episode that brought a series-effecting change, which was the Mane Six's collective friendship diary.

I gotta be honest. This episode isn't very interesting to me. I don't hate it I don't hate any of the episodes. I'm just saying that I didn't find it interesting.

Best Twilight episode for me, by some distance. The animation for her facial expressions when she snaps is just glorious, she goes borderline villain-esque with this episode. Maybe something they should try in future (a Twilight villain ep). The way she just magically appeared and replaced the ball the CMC were playing with was super creepy.

Oh, and Big Mac keeping Smarty Pants for himself  :lol:

"Clock is ticking Twilight, clock is...TICKING!" My god, her actions made this episode another one of my favourites. I still can't get over that creepy laugh she does when she sneaks up on the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Then all of a sudden she pops up out of the ball saying "hi girls" in a twisted voice. Great episode all around IMO.

(edited)

This was a good episode though it feels more like a plot device more than anything else. This was one of the first episodes I watched. It involves Twilight almost being tardy to write a letter to Princess Celestia. And this episode was pretty funny as well. And yes Twilight is creepy in this episode. I found it funny how Twilight puts a spell on a pony plush to make everypony fall in love with it. I also thought the ending was good too.

640px-Twilight_Sparkle_with_a_bird%27s_n

That smile stares directly into your soul.

And here's another funny part:

Rarity_the_worst_possible_thing_by_nekos

And thus an internet meme was born...again.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

It's episodes like this that make me believe Twilight needs to get some therapy

Twilight seriously went crazy in this episode. That's all I have to say.

twilight looses it in this one , even gets the twitch  a bit like pinkiepie  did in party of one , It was so funny to see twilight like this  as she is usualy so sensible and composed , :wacko:  :adorkable:

One of my many favorite episode of mlp in general and the episode which got me to love Twilight as one of my many favorite characters. 

Badges

I liked this episode... Well, it was just okay.

I liked the plot and Twilight's dive into insanity.

Reminds me of Dr. Stein!

Great episode, I loved seeing crazy twilight and her creepy and funny facial expressions :P:adorkable:

Twilight overreacting and her facial expressions were just priceless  :umad:. I loved it :D 

Lesson Zero is one of my favorite episodes. It's fun watching Twilight go crazy, to put it bluntly.

At the end of the episode with Celestia revealing that it was Spike who warned her, because he cared about her feelings, was really heart warming. I never liked Spike until now. 

Loved crazy Twilight!  Up until "Luna Eclipsed" Twilight was my favorite pony because of how strongly I connected with her personality.  This episode honestly was a fantastic hyperbole of my own behavior (as a child) when things don't go according to plan.  I went flipping Flutterbat crazy.  So I laughed and smiled the entire episode and loved the smarty pants love from Big Mac.

This is a masterpiece episode. The moral was very good and relatable. The plot was simple, but you could really feel Twilight's sense of panic. And Twilight's faces/behaviour in this episode was hilarious (but it still seemed believable). Her talk with Celestia at the end was really sweet. 10/10