Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~~2013 Best OC Championship!~~

~Starlight~

(edited)

Welcome everyone!

We need 20 OCs well known to these forums to compete against each other to see who has the best OC (2013)

So this is how the stages will go!

1) Firstly people will go ahead and pick their 5 favourite OCs on the forums, once one OC has received more than 15 votes it will be added to the list! (Only 20 places so vote for you favourite OCs quick!!!) 

2) OCs will be picked at random to compete, there will be a poll and you will have to vote. Every week the winner out of the two will be chosen and then will be entered to the next round.

3) We will do this until only 2 OCs remain and then there instead of a week it will be 2 weeks to vote for your favourite OC!

4) And then the winner of the poll will achieve the best OC competition! 

Now for a few rules...

• The OC you pick will need to have a role-play page, a drawn picture (NOT A PONY CREATOR GENERATED IMAGE!!!) 
  • The OC you pick can be your own, but please do not advertize you OC... (For example... I am voting for my Oc, you should to, she has a great design blah blah blah!
  • Do not get people to vote for your OC... (I am a spy!)
  • Please don't pick the OC just for the looks! Make sure it's not a Mary Sue 
  • Try and pick a known OC, this is an option but not many people are going to vote for an OC made by a blank flank (Feel free to enter though! biggrin.png)

I will try and check the OCs as well so don't be worried about that too! And I will be placing a vote too! So please get posting!

(My votes bellow... I will delete once the sorting stage is over!)

{RANDOM ORDER!}

1) @Key Gear

2) @~Chaotic Fireball~

3) @Sapphire

4) Dawn Rider

5)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Edited by ✮Frozen Mint (Aero)✮

I simply nominate Zoop's OC Keystone and NewCalamity's Decisive Act, cause they are well known cause admins.I don't know of any well known Forum OC's maybe Vexx3 Senpai's OC.

(edited)

1. @Frozen Mint (Aero)                     OC: Frozen Mint

2. @@Chigens and Kay       OC: Kaynah

3. @@Ion                             OC: Ion http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ion-r2294

4. @@Zygen                        OC: Zygen

5. @@Ion                              OC: Earth Miracle (Emi) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/earth-miracle-emi-r2230

6. @@Blue Moon                  OC: Blue Moon http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-moon-r2808

To those I votd for, please let me know if I got your OC's name wrong.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome everyone!

We need 20 OCs well known to these forums to compete against each other to see who has the best OC (2013)

So this is how the stages will go!

1) Firstly people will go ahead and pick their 5 favourite OCs on the forums, once one OC has received more than 15 votes it will be added to the list! (Only 20 places so vote for you favourite OCs quick!!!) 

2) OCs will be picked at random to compete, there will be a poll and you will have to vote. Every week the winner out of the two will be chosen and then will be entered to the next round.

3) We will do this until only 2 OCs remain and then there instead of a week it will be 2 weeks to vote for your favourite OC!

4) And then the winner of the poll will achieve the best OC competition! 

Now for a few rules...

• The OC you pick will need to have a role-play page, a drawn picture (NOT A PONY CREATOR GENERATED IMAGE!!!) 
  • The OC you pick can be your own, but please do not advertize you OC... (For example... I am voting for my Oc, you should to, she has a great design blah blah blah!
  • Do not get people to vote for your OC... (I am a spy!)
  • Please don't pick the OC just for the looks! Make sure it's not a Mary Sue 
  • Try and pick a known OC, this is an option but not many people are going to vote for an OC made by a blank flank (Feel free to enter though! img-1448776-1-biggrin.png)

I will try and check the OCs as well so don't be worried about that too! And I will be placing a vote too! So please get posting!

(My votes bellow... I will delete once the sorting stage is over!)

{RANDOM ORDER!}

1) @Key Gear

2) @~Chaotic Fireball~

3) @Sapphire

4) Dawn Rider

5)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

I think this is good idea, but I think you should widen the nominating scale by allowing pony creator images. My OC's profile has this type of design, but I do have a couple of drawn images. I just use that one because it gives all the details of the OC's look for others to see.

Also, there are many good OCs out there that use pony creator images. 

This is just a suggestion.

I think this is good idea, but I think you should widen the nominating scale by allowing pony creator images. My OC's profile has this type of design, but I do have a couple of drawn images. I just use that one because it gives all the details of the OC's look for others to see.

Also, there are many good OCs out there that use pony creator images. 

This is just a suggestion.

This is a good suggestion, but I would prefer if they had a picture that shows the pony a bit better, it also looks like the OC has not much imagination! (Sorry if this sound rude, I love your OCs pictures though!

Okay ponies in the rankings so far...

@Zoop

@Key Gear

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd like I nominate my OC Cloud Puff~ :3

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cloud-puff-r1812

Don't worry, I'm not the type to go around bragging and advertising. I'm sure you're best ninja xD

The other four would be Key Gear's Key Gear, Zoop's Keystone, Pinkazoid's Sugar Rush, and... I don't have a fifth :x

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

• 2 months later...

I'll nominate my own OC, Sterling Crimson. I'll use the avatar pic I have of him. As such, I will also nominate the following OCs:

Good on you for nominating her! She deserves it!

Yes I know Sterling...

• 's OC, DJ-BRONI3 because he's got awesome character development on the 2 RPs we played together.
  • @lincolnshirepony's OC, Blue Note because of "Rhapsody in Blue" and "Land of Shadows", and 
  • @Steel Accord's OC, Steel Accord because he's got an epic backstory. 

Here are the OC pages if you wish:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Please let me nominate my own OC, Pluse. You may find her link on my OC List page under Decarth (she's the second one down, after Braith). 

I also nominate Hypno by . He's always fun to RP with and he does an excellent job of characterizing him throughout story arcs. He also looks pretty awesome. :-p

EDIT: Wait, nuu, I may be too late. Ah, well. :c

Edited by PinkieDaShy