Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Twiliscael

Twiliscael

(edited)

What's your deepest, darkest secret?

*shrugs* Guess I'll be honest.

Probably the fact I'm [redacted]. I'm not sure if one can have a [redacted] definitely decided by my [redacted] img-1453276-1-blink.png

M8, if I clobbered ya in the gabber, wut would you do?

Eh, you wot m8? You lookin to tussle, eh? Come down to New Jersey n we'll see who the real man is.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

WHY ARE YOU SO BUY

[redacted] img-1453286-1-wink.png

In other words, get your ass up to northern NJ *le winky fayce*

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

What are you thinking about, at this very moment?

Answering this question mellow.png

I bet you thought I would divulge some information, you cheeky little guy img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 1

Answering this question mellow.png

I bet you thought I would divulge some information, you cheeky little guy img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Oh no, not at all! What sort of sick, horrible, devious person would ask you questions in order to find out what's going on in that mind of yours? ohmy.png

Not me. No sir. No way. No how. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

If you're from New Jersey, do you have a NJ accent?

The New Jersey doesn't really exist the way it's usually thought of. That's an EXTREME over-exaggeration.

However, I don't have an NJ accent. I DO have Italian one though, but it only kicks in when I'm furious. like, red-vision, get out of my way, I'll kill you pissed. Imagine being yelled at by a fat pizza guy :3

The New Jersey doesn't really exist the way it's usually thought of. That's an EXTREME over-exaggeration.

However, I don't have an NJ accent. I DO have Italian one though, but it only kicks in when I'm furious. like, red-vision, get out of my way, I'll kill you pissed. Imagine being yelled at by a fat pizza guy :3

Dude, I'm from like California. There's like a bunch smoke shops here man.

Dude, I'm from like California. There's like a bunch smoke shops here man.

Duuuuuuude, like, 420 blaze it yo. All day erry day brah.

It happens. tongue.png What is your favorite cheese? 

Mozzarella, hands down. Being of Italian descent, I don't think I've gone more than a week without my mother making some warm mozzarella. It sounds disgusting when you think of warm cheese, but it is a delicacy/

• Brohoof 1

Mozzarella, hands down. Being of Italian descent, I don't think I've gone more than a week without my mother making some warm mozzarella. It sounds disgusting when you think of warm cheese, but it is a delicacy/

You're talking to a guy who makes triple crusted pizzas. :P Warm cheese doesn't disgust me at all. lol 

You're talking to a guy who makes triple crusted pizzas. tongue.png Warm cheese doesn't disgust me at all. lol 

Well, good. Warm cheese is delicious.

What is your favorite Batman game? If you played any. tongue.png

I've played Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. I think that Arkham City is one of the best modern games out there. The combat is fun, the gameplay is fun, the story is interesting, the world is great, the setting fits, and all that. Everything falls into place really well, and it's well designed. One of my top games of the past few years.

• Brohoof 1