Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Twiliscael

Twiliscael

Do you think that I'm a jerk?

No, not at all. I consider you a friend, Dawn.

At first, I thought you were a jerk, to be honest, you do have a bit of a narcissistic and blunt way of expressing yourself. Once I started actually talking to you though, I either got used to it or it went away. I'm not so sure. I am sure that you're a cool guy, though :) 

• Brohoof 1

No, not at all. I consider you a friend, Dawn.

At first, I thought you were a jerk, to be honest, you do have a bit of a narcissistic and blunt way of expressing yourself. Once I started actually talking to you though, I either got used to it or it went away. I'm not so sure. I am sure that you're a cool guy, though :)

Yea so... I'm having problems trying to get along with RD92. We're like polar opposites.

Yea so... I'm having problems trying to get along with RD92. We're like polar opposites.

I've noticed. I think that both of you should start off on a clean slate, to be honest. I think that you both already don't like a couple little things about eachother and until you fix those, you won't really get along.

I've noticed. I think that both of you should start off on a clean slate, to be honest. I think that you both already don't like a couple little things about eachother and until you fix those, you won't really get along.

He gets mad at me a lot.

He gets mad at me a lot.

Like I said, I think that you subconsciously just don't like something about him, and he's the same way towards you. I don't think you guys will get along unless you guys start on a clean slate.

• Brohoof 1

Like I said, I think that you subconsciously just don't like something about him, and he's the same way towards you. I don't think you guys will get along unless you guys start on a clean slate.

Well, we both have VERY different tastes in music. There are only three bands that I can think of that we both like.

Well, we both have VERY different tastes in music. There are only three bands that I can think of that we both like.

Well, build upon those maybe? Also, similar views on music =/= friendship :P

I know that all too well.

Well, build upon those maybe? Also, similar views on music =/= friendship :P

I know that all too well.

Well... we do both like Rainbow Dash and Rarity.

Well... we do both like Rainbow Dash and Rarity.

Ponies can work. Anything similar can. Or even polar opposites, too. One of my best friends and I are COMPLETE opposites. We don't agree on anything except that we don't agree on anything. Maybe that can work to you benefit? I'm not sure. If you want to smoothen things over with him, I suggest you do it as soon as you see fit so you don't worsen anything.

Ponies can work. Anything similar can. Or even polar opposites, too. One of my best friends and I are COMPLETE opposites. We don't agree on anything except that we don't agree on anything. Maybe that can work to you benefit? I'm not sure. If you want to smoothen things over with him, I suggest you do it as soon as you see fit so you don't worsen anything.

At the moment, I do have a friend that I fight a lot with. We have very different tastes in music, he likes Pinkie Pie, we argue constantly, etc. Maybe I could get along with him.

At the moment, I do have a friend that I fight a lot with. We have very different tastes in music, he likes Pinkie Pie, we argue constantly, etc. Maybe I could get along with him.

*shrugs* It's your friendship with him, not mine. I'm not sure there's much else to say but good luck.

• Brohoof 1

Having three bands in common that we both like is actually a lot...like only one of my friends in real life likes rock/metal like I do. It's really rare that two people have the exact same taste in music.

You two, make up and be happy and stuff. I don't like seeing friends fight, nor seeing constant bickering in the metal thread :L

@AtDawnTheySquee

One of my best friends absolutely despises metal and thinks it's disgusting, yet we are still really close friends. I don't know why you think people have to have the same taste in things in order to get along.

Having three bands in common that we both like is actually a lot...like only one of my friends in real life likes rock/metal like I do. It's really rare that two people have the exact same taste in music.

Yea I guess... I know like one other person at school who listens to black metal. Those three bands I was referring to were Metallica, Megadeth and Between the Buried and Me.

@AtDawnTheySquee

One of my best friends absolutely despises metal and thinks it's disgusting, yet we are still really close friends. I don't know why you think people have to have the same taste in things in order to get along.

I have friend who's a huge Eminem fan, he was talking shit about Opeth and Slayer because he knows that I like those bands a lot.

(Side note: Fluttershy looks strangely hot in this video o_O)

Agreed :3

Why are you able to grow a beard and I can't, even though I'm older?

What is your secret? img-1458065-1-huh.png

Genetics, man. Genetics.

And science! Science, too :D

• Brohoof 1

Do you listen to Carcass?

Not really, though I probably should. Shoot me a recommendation?

What would you say if I said I'd like to molest you?

Well I mean, you only live an hour or so away, and I have alot of free time these days. *shrugs*

Skype me if you want this to happen ;)

Twi... I had a bad day -.- What now? 

*nuzzles*

I'm sorry to hear that, Wing :(

Keep your head up. The sunlight will poke through at some point today, I promise :L

• Brohoof 1

*nuzzles*

I'm sorry to hear that, Wing sad.png

Keep your head up. The sunlight will poke through at some point today, I promise :L

*nuzzles back* yeah... I just dunno what I'm going to do, *pokes the cloud*