Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Twiliscael

Twiliscael

What's the secret behind your young age? I wish i could get a few years back. :c

• Brohoof 1

Well I mean, you only live an hour or so away, and I have alot of free time these days. *shrugs*

Skype me if you want this to happen wink.png

Oh boy.

And I still have your address saved. :P

I shall Skype you a million times if I must.

ZOMFG, they're like the greatest band ever.

I like it. I'll be sure to check out more :D

What's the secret behind your young age? I wish i could get a few years back. :c

Because when people see someone around my age on the internet, they automatically assume things that you and I both know are pretty accurate to MOST people my age. Therefore, I leave it blank and allow speculation.

I've gotten away with moderatorship on other sites by lying about my age ;)

Oh boy.

And I still have your address saved. tongue.png

I shall Skype you a million times if I must.

Oh yeah baby~

Twiliscael, what do you think of my brother (DashForever)? 

You're DashForever's bro, huh? Coolio, dude. DashForever's a cool guy. He's nice and knows when to be serious and when to be more light-hearted. Plus, he gets his moderating job done really effectively. If you're anything like him, I'm sure we'll get along just fine :)

Also, what do you think of alicorn Twilight?

Oh boy... I'm pretty sure I'm one of the most well-known Twilicorn haters on this site. I don't like the idea whatsoever, and I find it unnecessary. The whole show has become pretty underwhelming to me, especially with the disappointment that was season 3 (in my opinion) and Equestria Girls. It seems almost as if the show is falling prey to Dragon Ball Z Syndrome, where the main character keeps getting stronger and more important than the others until the rest of the main characters are almost obsolete.

• Brohoof 1

You're DashForever's bro, huh?

Oh, goodness no. What a terrifying thought. I'm his sister. 

I don't like the idea whatsoever

Me neither. There are just so many things wrong with it. I mean, I love Twilight and everything, but... no. Just no. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, goodness no. What a terrifying thought. I'm his sister. 

Sorry, I apologize. I didn't realize until I checked your profile right afterwards. Won't happen again, I promise :)

Me neither. There are just so many things wrong with it. I mean, I love Twilight and everything, but... no. Just no. 

F-finally! Someone who understands!

tumblr_m6vr86vgTu1qa1lni.gif

• Brohoof 1