Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bad hair.

Concord

Hello!

1.jpg

Bad hair... I'm pretty sure most of us have experienced horrible hair days, but not all of us felt too bad about it...

Well, recently, yesterday to be exact, I went to a hairstylist to cut my hair as it had grown a little long and didn't look to good... I wanted to cut my hair like I usually do, and when I sat down in that chair, I and the stylist decided to "experiment" a little bit. I can't believe I actually did that :P.

Well, the point is, it turned out horribly to me. I think we can all imagine what hair looks like that is thought to have "Style".

My sides were cut short and the middle was left longer to play around with. The stylist did a good job on the style, but it had left me with very little self confidence. I'm now just waiting for my hair to grow back as quickly as possible... sad.png Going to school on monday will be a hell of a pain and emberassment for me...

So in my story being said, I want to know, If you had any bad/horrible haircuts, hairdays, that left you really dissapointed or angry? If the anwser is yes, then please, do take the time to describe it. laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

Everyday that I wake up and my hair is not straightened is a horrible hair day.

It just curls up and goes all over the place. It doesn't stay straight and it's near impossible to comb or brush... T^T

• Brohoof 2

My hair grows very fast, right now it's quite short, or well, normal length for a guy. But, I don't care how my hair looks at all. Last time I used one of these was ages ago.

kam_145930231.png

(It's pretty creepy, I just found that pic on google and I realized it's the exact type that I got at home)

• Brohoof 1

Secret of my hair style: I have no hair style...

No, seriously, I don´t give a buck, usually. After waking up and taking a shower I have it the right way, I might have room for experiments, but... nah.

I am generally too lazy to care much about it, I just let the hairdresser cut it into the right length again every few weeks: done.

xD It´s not very cool, but I´m happy with it, and my hairdresser can be trusted.

• Brohoof 3

My pro tip to everyone who wake up with bad hair.

Get yourself a nice hot shower with lots of Shampoo, after that do like Johnny Bravo!

• Brohoof 7

My hair is always awful, rugged and unkempt. That makes sleep and windy days my bitter enemies D:

I have no intention of getting a haircut, even though it looks terrible, it just grows back in like 2 weeks anyways :/

I don't give a crap about my hair. If it is on my head,then i am happy.

I don't style it,i just leave it the way it is.

The old me used to love to comb it down,but now i really could

care less. My mom is embarrassed if i go out in public

with messy hair,so she tells me to wear a hat.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My hair is... long. I just have long dark brown hair which I frequently dye black. My hair tends to get really frizzy after I wash it and can sometimes take about a day to get straight again. I've been meaning to cut it into a deathhawk for about 6 months now, but I'm too scared it'll come out looking terrible. tongue.png

I like deathhawks.

Edited by Hansel

I've got a case of trichotillomania and it looks like I've caused some permanent damage right in the middle of my hairline. I essentially have the opposite of a widow's peak and it bugs me to no end. I try my best to make it less noticeable but it's still apparent (or it is to me). Thankfully, no one really calls attention to it, so I get by just fine most days. 

(edited)

I've got a case of trichotillomania and it looks like I've caused some permanent damage right in the middle of my hairline. I essentially have the opposite of a widow's peak and it bugs me to no end. I try my best to make it less noticeable but it's still apparent (or it is to me). Thankfully, no one really calls attention to it, so I get by just fine most days. 

I used to do that to my eye lashes. As a result, I have very view lashes on the bottom half of my eyes. I'm pretty thankful that it was only my eye lashes. Must be a hell of a lot harder having it on your head.

Edited by Hansel

Everyday that I wake up and my hair is not straightened is a horrible hair day.

It just curls up and goes all over the place. It doesn't stay straight and it's near impossible to comb or brush... T^T

Ohhhh... You're so LUCKY!!! My dark brown hair is naturally pencil straight, and I just HATE it. All the girls my age complain about how they spend so long straightening their hair every morning. I'm one of the only ones who'd rather have curly hair, and I don't have the luck of having it even naturally wavy.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't give a crap about my hair. If it is on my head,then i am happy.
I don't style it,i just leave it the way it is.
The old me used to love to comb it down,but now i really could
care less. My mom is embarrassed if i go out in public
with messy hair,so she tells me to wear a hat.

Mother of Arceus this pisses me off. My parents hate my crazy hair so they tell me to wear a hat or comb it because they hate it so messy

• Brohoof 1

I had horrible hair for like 3 years in a row, I just never realized it. >_>

Usually, the thing about my hair that pisses me off the most is the hair that covers my ears. It NEVER goes where I want it to go, and it always feels uncomfortable. The only way to get it where I like it is if I comb it that way and then let nothing happen to it. Because if it dries in a weird position, it'll stay that way all day.

• Brohoof 1

I used to do that to my eye lashes. As a result, I have very view lashes on the bottom half of my eyes. I'm pretty thankful that it was only my eye lashes. Must be a hell of a lot harder having it on your head.

haha I guess so, but it isn't too bad. No one says anything about it so either my daily cover-up job is working or people just don't want to point it out (to me at least), though I'd be lying if I said the bald spot wasn't used as ammo for insults aimed at me.  I could just wear more hats to hide it... yeah, I think I'll wear hats for the remainder of my life. unsure.png

But seriously, I've learned to live with it. It doesn't bother nearly as much as it used to. But enough about me; I don't want to kill the topic with my bad hair life.

(edited)

I keep my hair pretty short on the sides and only a little longer on top. Pretty normal-length mens haircut. Wish I could grow it longer, but I have hair that gets semi-curly hair if it grows too long. Maybe I'll try again someday, but for now, I'm happy with short hair.

If anyone has trouble with their hair, try this: Stop using shampoo. I know, sounds kinda unhygienic at first, but your hair will be healthier and cleaner for longer in the long-run. Most shampoos do more harm than good. They strip your hair of essential oils just as much as greasiness, and then your hair ends up even greasier as your oil glands try to compensate. Use water and conditioner, it will moisturize and leave in essential oils while still stripping away most greasiness, and you will have less oily hair in the long run as your oil glands slow down.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't had my hair cut in almost 5 years, and since I started using some higher quality shampoo and conditioner (as well as using shampoo less often), it tends to be really healthy and manageable with little effort. Hooray for guys with hair longer than most girls they know!

It used to look awful, though. It was dry and frizzy and all around awful for my freshman and sophomore years.

• 5 years later...

I get really bad hat hair, cause hats. :twismile: My hair either gets super frizzy and wild looking or super flattened after taking my hat off....:sealed:

• Brohoof 1

My hair is a bit hard to maintain regardless of what length it is without the right products. It's a bit uncooperative and it can be very unruly. But since I was given some really nice shampoo and conditioner, my hair is actually nice right now.

(edited)

interesting...

my OC would know all too well about this stuff. ^^

1673333445_154881481368039261(3).thumb.png.0daff940d061161abb187a9b07dd0345.png.6149ceb302c6f9172881749affcbdb7c.png -"Everyday is bad mane day for me!" :3

i've honestly never had any BIG trouble with my hair in real life.The only trouble I have is forgetting to brush every day.

Edited by Messy Mane
  • Brohoof 1

If I don't maintain my hair and leave it to grow long, it would eventually resemble Wallflower Blush's. Which isn't a bad thing, except it makes my face look long if it lacks any volume. :-P

29a3910b776d8475c96f0865c2cbc641.png

Usually, I try to keep my hair in a neat and tidy bob cut. However, the tips of my hair tend to have a habit of fanning out and it can be a nightmare to straighten out. Looks cute though. Gives me a childish and impish look. The only real thing that would really upset me with my hair is if it ever got cut short. I mean really short. If it ever got cut too short to the point that it resembles that of a boy's, then I would hide away in my room with my head beneath a pillow and wait for it to grow back. :yeahno:

Bed hair is always fun to observe each day. The bathroom mirror always seems to have something new to display. :-P

I have a lot of bad hair days because I wear a hair piece of sorts for work and it makes my real hair pretty crazy after a few hours pinned down underneath. It gets better after it's had a chance to breath and fall back into shape, but there are those few initial moments that just are not pretty to behold. I often consider cutting my hair really short but I always chicken out because I'm scared to death I'm going to get myself into something that'll take months to grow back out of. It does sound fun though, being all breezy and free, but it's going to take courage.