498 users have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• 13-17
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-64
    • 65+

Anyone else notice the only tag for this is "phising scam?"

I find that peculiar. Why was that added? It seems particularly odd on something that is collecting demographic information.

I'm 19. I'm amazed at how young the fandom is. I thought the whole idea of being a brony was that you were an adult. This isn't the first time I've noticed that a lot of the fandom are early teens but it still surprises me cos before I delved into the fandom I thought that the average age was about 21 or 22; people with a university education. The average age on this forum seems to be about 16 or so which never ceases to confuse me.

37 that can pass for 30. Aging quite well and have an awesome streak of grey against my long, predominantly black mane. Dang, missed the required characters by 5 this time! :yay:

I don't care who knows my age so here it is:

I'm 15 now and will be turning 16 in March

I feel very mature for my age, mainly because 16 year olds in homeroom are doing something inmature like drawing hand turkeys on the chalkboard. 

• 1 year later...

I'm twenty! :3

I'm sure most people in the fandom are 18-22, but there's no age limit on a fandom.

though it is fun to see how diverse the fandom is age wise, if only there were more votes for this for a more accurate statistic.

but I don'tr doubt there ones on the internet, 

wait, there is a whole site dedicated to it.

http://www.bronystudy.com/id1.html

• Brohoof 1

I guess things changed when I wasn't looking. We used to have a minimum age of 13 but apparently not anymore. <.< >.>

24 here. The pain of adulthood. :okiedokielokie:

There's a 13 year old age limit to the forums? :okiedokielokie:

Edited by oddbrony

I would imagine it would have asked for your age upon signing up. If not then you're probably good. Take it up with the mods if it ever becomes a problem. They won't necessarily outright ban you. It's for protection because some of the subject material on the forums aren't necessarily for the eyes of children.