How Old Are You?  

498 users have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• 13-17
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-64
    • 65+

Usually, people on the internet tend to miscalculate my age, since I think to be quite mature for my age (and most of the time that's really obnoxious); apart from that, I'm somewhat okay with my age, even if sometimes I would like to be a bit older (seriously, people ordinarily don't listen to young persons). At least this sunday I'll turn fifteen.

• Brohoof 2

Usually, people on the internet tend to miscalculate my age, since I think to be quite mature for my age (and most of the time that's really obnoxious);  apart from that, I'm somewhat okay with my age, even if sometimes I would like to be a bit older (seriously, people ordinarily don't listen to young persons). At least this sunday I'll turn fifteen.

Well, you seem older due to how mature you act. I try to be mature most of the time, but sometimes I let a little immaturity out. But like you, I'm okay with my age.

Happy Early Birthday!

• Brohoof 2

I'm actually 26 years old, but I sure don't feel like it. These last 7 years have gone by extremely fast for me, and the years mean almost nothing to me now. I'm sure I'll start to feel it when I hit the 30 year old mark.

(edited)

Im only 13 but I am turning 14 next month. I don't post my actual age on other forums but here I know I can because everyone is accepted no matter what your age. :)

Edit: I'm 14 now. :P

Edited by Super Derpy

Im only 13 but I am turning 14 next month. I don't post my actual age on other forums but here I know I can because everyone is accepted no matter what your age. :)

Age is only a number. Numbers cant determinate persons. Dont be afraid telling your age. If they dont accept you as who you are, then they have attitude problem. There is nothing wrong on being brony, gay, or etc., but those who think that there is, are just idiots. There is no need to listen to people like this; just ignore them.

I am currently 16 years of age.

I find it strange how I'm starting become older than a significant amount of Internet users; I was only 11 when I really started to become active on the Internet.

Whoa, so many teenagers.  Bronies are usually thought of as about 18-23, so I'm surprised.

Anyway, I'm 19.  It's a great age to be.  A million times better than being 16-17, at least to me.

• Brohoof 1

25 years old and thanking about what i want to do with the rest of my live. I work and do all that grow people stuff but still unsure of myself, all well i am like a cat i always land on my feet.

I'm 20 years old. I'll be 21 in a few months. that's kinda weird to think about actually. I'm not a teenager anymore. Wow that sucks. thinking about it, there are already so many things I would like to do differently

• Brohoof 1

I'll be 23 at the end of october, I guess it is kinda humbling seeing all the young'ns around here lol. still though, more people are older than I thought there would be.

Alright, I apologize for posting this while entirely exhausted. The content of this post will probably be pretty simplistic compared to my other posts...

Anyhow...

I voted. I'm in the 18-24 year old range...right at the end of that range, actually. I'll be 24 by the end of June. :P

(edited)

I'm quite old. Around 20 on the paper, mentally around 40 and sometimes it feels like 60. Recently I even said "Dude, I'm too old for that #%§&" to a friend.

Haha! I know the feeling! At times I am told that I act like a middle-aged woman. I think it's because of the way I talk from time to time, I'm motherly and tend to yell at those who I feel aren't taking care of themselves. It's quite funny, since that usually causes the opposite response...the response I don't want! I do sometimes feel "old", and I think this stems from the fact that I never fit in as a child, and always desired a mother figure. I would cling to female teachers who were also motherly. I would converse with them, and not usually the other students. I still show this tendency from time to time, even in college.

However, more often than not, I act far younger than I should. I'm actually quite bouncy, immature, silly, and sometimes just sit around spouting nonsense, and laughing for no reason. I'm actually quite different in person at times! My mother always tells me that I act too childish for a nearly 24 year old. tongue.png

Still, 20 isn't old, StatesTheObvious. ;)

Edited by PinkiePieClone
  • Brohoof 2

I'm 14, turning 15 in August, but I look younger than that. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing but hey, at least I get to fool people and order off the kids menu in resturants! :P

I really don't care if others know my age, so here it is. Anyway, age is nothing but a number in my opinion.

I am fourteen years old, going on fifteen.

Me too! I'll be 15 in a month. :D Most of the bronies I know IRL are in the 13-19 range, but that's mostly 'cause my friends are mostly limited to teens. I don't think any of the adults I know are fans of the show, and kids are the target demographic so they don't really count. 

• Brohoof 2

Still, 20 isn't old, StatesTheObvious. wink.png

It's not 'Oblivious' for no reason *sniff sniff* 

Just kidding.

If it's about behavior, I tend to be very erratically. Often calm to unmotivated and then again childish or nearly insanly maniac... Wait, is that good?

I'm an immature and stupid thirteen year old guy. A whoope-da-doo-dah. I don't really have anything else to say beside I don't likd being as young as I am.

Wow, I sure am an old motherbucker compared to the apparent majority. blink.png  (I'll be 25 this November, for the record.)

Not that I'm surprised that a quote/unquote "kid's show" has a lot of young'uns in its fanbase, but I'd have thought the numbers for the college-age brackets would've been much higher.