How Old Are You?  

498 users have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• 13-17
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-64
    • 65+

I am 39 years old and I will be 40 years old this year. As I am seeing here there are only six votes for people over 35 on the poll.

Yup. One of those votes is mine. I replied to one version of this topic some time ago, but it's been merged with others. So I'll post again, just to keep current.

I'm 44 right now, and from all reports I'm the oldest currently active poster. I'm aware of one inactive poster in their 50's but they haven't been heard from in awhile. I've also encountered a couple at cons older than I, including one fellow who is around 75 or so, but they hang out in /mlp/ and don't go near forums like this one.

I am 17 but i can buy cigaretteswithout getting carded. I ever bought alcohol once without getting carded. People that don't know how old i am usually guess 21-23 but i have a beard so that's probably why :P

Looking at all these teens and early-twenty-somethings make me feel like a geriatric! I'm 29, going on 30... I do still act like teenager, though!

• Brohoof 1

Looking at all these teens and early-twenty-somethings make me feel like a geriatric! I'm 29, going on 30... I do still act like teenager, though!

I just turned 27 in April, but I'll jest keep calm and brony on. We can act when we need to, otherwise why not keep your inner child happy?

I am 13 goin' on fourteen...

I'm actually really happy to see people around my age group on the site! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only younger (and female) brony out here. On another note how cool is it that something like My Little Pony could be liked by young teens like me to people into their 30s and 40s! I mean how cool is that!?  :yay:

Just turned 18 last month.

It feels epic to finally be one of the adults on here. I love it! xD Then again, I feel and act as though I'm 15/16. I can't help it though, it just feels so great to be young at heart!(:

Edited by Dsanders17

22 and loving every minute of it!  I'm young, just graduated from college with the rest of my life ahead of me, and I have wonderful and loving family and friends.  Not much more I could ask for right now (aside from a home wi-fi connection, but I'll have that in a week or so).  Oh, and one more thing... I'm still single, or should I say, an eligible and very much available Bat-bachelor.  B)

image.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Will be 18 in two months.

I'm kind of surprised - I actually expected a majority of our population to be college students. Of course, a poll on a forum is hardly an accurate representation of demographics, so perhaps I'm right.

You know, I'm under the impression that forums or communities where teens far outnumber the adults tend to be more out of control. Of the 3 forums that I've been visiting, this hypothesis seems to hold up. Two; including this one, have just about as many adults as teens where the teens outnumber the adults by only a small margin. I hardly see any drama happen here or the other place. On the other hand, there's that one place where the teens far outnumber the adults at least 3 to 1 and that place, while calm these days, does feel psychologically dead.

Edited by SunBurn

I'm thirteen, turning fourteen on September 18th. Although, I still feel like I'm eleven. Where did all the time go?

Everypo- I mean, Everybody here feels like the same age to me. Well, usually. 

welp, I suppose i should just let it out here...

I am a 22 year old boy going to be 23 in the awesome month of December 9

Oh yeah, dis gon b gud :3

I'm 16. I'm turning 17 this year on December 8th. It's pretty surreal when I think about the fact that, at some point later on this year, I will be in my last year of not being legally an adult.

HOLY FUDGING COW, YOUR BIRTHDAY IS LITERALLY RIGHT BEFORE MINE :o

I'm 19, and I'm going to turn 20 in less than two weeks. 

TBH the idea of no longer being a teenager is giving me a bit of an identity crisis...

Don't sweat it too much. I've been through that and I can honestly say, it was kinda fun ^_^

19 for me turning 20 in October o.O. Man time goes by fast graduated in 2011 and it seems only yesterday... wow 

Can time slow down just a little bit?

I know that feeing all too well...

I graduated High School three years ago yet it feels like it was just yesterday when it all happened :(

I still kinda miss those high school years :(

• Brohoof 2

Being 18 years old seems rather average around here. Never thought there would be THAT much bronies aged between 13 and 17 years. But who really gives a sh*t anyways :).

• Brohoof 1

Im 17 years old ( or young which ever you prefer to say). I was fairly surprised to find out just how may members are younger than me, I would of swore that they were all my age or older. Most of the people on this sight are younger than me and more mature than some of the adults I know... *sigh* boy thats sad... but, like Iv said be for you wouldn't be a brony/pegasister and watch the show without being a mature person right?

Oh my goodness, seeing all these teenagers makes me feel so old! I just turned 28 two weeks ago, but my mom always says that I act like I'm in my late teens or early twenties. It's pretty true, actually. Sometimes younger, like, little kid young.

Welp, I happen to be nineteen. 19 in digits. I won't be turning twenty until next year, so I'll be remembering how I spent my last days as a teenager being a brony ^_^ ...and then the same in my 20s and 30s and 40s...heheh.

But yes, I do act younger sometimes (in a bad way) with my randomness of posts and witty comments, not to mention my sense of humor and fanatic-ness of ponies :wub: !

Edited by Wingin'Wolf

I am currently 15 years old, turning 16 next July. I am also 5"7' and still getting taller. If you hear my voice you would probably think I'm in my 30's, as I have a deep voice. I am also very smart for my age, at least that's what all my family and friends say, same thing about maturity, apparently I'm mature too :unsure:

jk, but they do say I'm smart and mature for my age. I don't have a phone and I generally stay away from anyone that has a bad attitude or seems like they'd pick on me/bully me. But if you do happen to see me IRL (very unlikely), don't be shy to say hi! Just be sure to say who you are and where you're from.

One last thing, don't get on my bad side. If you get on my bad side... well let's just say that the 2 kids who did, got injured... badly...

Oh yeah, BRONIES 4 LIFE!

Edited by DJ Alicorn
  • Brohoof 1

I AM FIFTEEN GOING ON SIXTEEN LA LA LA LA LA LAAAA.

I turn sixteen in April :)

I honestly do not look fifteen at all. I look about thirteenish, I guess.

what's there to hide seriously xD I'm 17, turing 18 next march :muffins:

Ore-sama is legal in 1 year yaaay :) hahahaha no , but i can get a driver's license .. and drink alcohol? Not much changes to me once I'm 18 for sure